An unthinkable tale of horror: Daughters arrested for their mother’s murder

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Mpumalanga police have made a breakthrough in the murder of a Mpumalanga woman and have arrested her own daughters for the gruesome act, less than a month after her body was discovered.

Police believe the killing of 62-year-old Wanter Dlamini from Barberton was orchestrated by her daughter, 30-year-old Nonhlanhla Mthunywa on 6 January 2020, while her sister made plans to get rid of the body.

zophas

A police detective once told me that they always look at the murder victims friends and family first.
I am surprised that people still don't know this. So you need to get a stranger from far away to knock off your granny if you want to get your grubby little paws on her millions.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
A police detective once told me that they always look at the murder victims friends and family first.
As far as I know that is standard practice around the world....

Most murders are done by people close to the victim apparently.

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
I am surprised that people still don't know this. So you need to get a stranger from far away to knock off your granny if you want to get your grubby little paws on her millions.
Incidentally - how far away are you?

sparticus

Expert Member
Just when you thought we cant get more f*cked up then this happens, WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE !!! ??? OMG FFS

Looney

Expert Member
Well I’m about to kill my sister and her entire family so...

Asgard85

As if murder for cash was not bad enough some gang rape had to be chucked in there too?
Unbelievable callousness.

R4ziel

Expert Member
As if murder for cash was not bad enough some gang rape had to be chucked in there too?
Unbelievable callousness.
That's the weekend special bundle, available to select customers only

R4ziel

Expert Member
“So excited! I’m going to be famous! Or rather infamous. Who cares. Same sh*t really. Everyone will know who I am and my story”, said the serial killer in me.
Could you please do it quite brutally and record it with a proper camera, preferably at many angles. We need a good documentary about a brutal murder again