ANC accused of using COVID-19 to seize control in the Western Cape

Spliffcat

Executive Member
The behaviour of the saps has been despicable in the Western Cape. They are the ANC thugs.
Whatever glimmer of hope the idiots had of getting a stronger foot hold in the WC the thugs have screwed it up properly.
As usual the idiots have shot themselves in the foot once again.

krycor

Honorary Master
If WC can’t treat people due to a lack of beds, they won’t need to do anything tbh.. let’s just hope we don’t see this happen and predictions are wrong. Alcohol ban might be coming back sooner in some metros based on news of hospitalization of related cases.

yebocan

Honorary Master
When our epicenter moves, and the limited national resources... that are currently being centralized to the WC... to cope with our first wave... Suppose headline will lead : Central Government /ANC /Ramaphosa abandons Western Cape. Yeah, no fun having to take orders from others in your own house...you going to save lives or more concerned about the optics, of being managed.

gottagoon

Expert Member
Nothing that the ANC doe's surprises me anymore. Thugs doing anything to gain or hold onto power. That's the ANC.

Alan

Honorary Master
Pandemics, Data, and Analytics (PANDA) coordinators argued that there has been a breathtaking failure by COVID-19 modellers whose coronavirus death predictions for South Africa amounted to scaremongering.
Who were these modellers?

rogerwe

Have any of you experience unfair banning in the Disqus comments section of my MyBB articles?

All my comments are moderated because I once made and "attack" on a really poor article.

Seems some users are allowed to say what they want:

Wait for it - very soon, the ANC will be accused of the Coronavirus :).
My God, what's wrong with this country. Hasn't the George Floyd incident taught anyone anything?
Also, I'm starting to get a feeling about the pattern of leanings of this web site.
--aknit

Clearly this is an attack on MyBB. So I said replied and said "I'm suprised your comment wasn't deleted by MyBB"

No surprise, my comment was deleted.

Why are MyBB moderators so salty and not allowing free speech?

Kryptonite

Have any of you experience unfair banning in the Disqus comments section of my MyBB articles?

All my comments are moderated because I once made and "attack" on a really poor article.

My God, what's wrong with this country. Hasn't the George Floyd incident taught anyone anything?
Also, I'm starting to get a feeling about the pattern of leanings of this web site.
--aknit

Clearly this is an attack on MyBB. So I said replied and said "I'm suprised your comment wasn't deleted by MyBB"

because it's a very liberal place this, and you can hurt people's feels by calling out the truth. Avoid it rather and sit back and watch, way more fun

saor

Honorary Master
1.) Why are you still confused about what free speech is.
2.) Why are you moaning about this.
3.) Why don't you just comment right here - in the forum, you know - where conversation is supposed to happen.

It's 2020 and you're still surprised at how article comments sections work?
Let it go already.

rogerwe

1.) Why are you still confused about what free speech is.
I'm confused because my "free speech" is always deleted. I'm geniunely interested to know what is free speech because clearly I don't get it. Care to explain to a noob?

2.) Why are you moaning about this.
I'm moaning because my "free speech" is always deleted. Right wing comments are allowed, but my criticism on my MyBB always get deleted.

3.) Why don't you just comment right here - in the forum, you know - where conversation is supposed to happen.
Cool, will do.

It's 2020 and you're still surprised at how article comments sections work?
Yes, been a MyBB reader for almost as long as you. Very surprised at how biased the moderators are in 2020.

Let it go already.
Sure, won't raise it it again. Didn't mean for my genuine question to upset anyone.

access

Honorary Master

--aknit

theres a thread about it somewhere.

that tinka-- character has always posted arb things. dont get too worked about about it

rogerwe

theres a thread about it somewhere.

that tinka-- character has always posted arb things. dont get too worked about about it
Yeah I'm not worried about tinka/aknit, i'm more worried about MyBB moderators not being fair and favoring right-wing comments and deleting comments that don't play to their agenda.