ANC calls on law enforcement agencies to 'act' over Bosasa revelations

daveza

Honorary Master

Pitbull

Verboten
Wasn't it the same ANC who said the imperialist forces have no power over an independent state after the letter yesterday?

They realized, their fruit tree will be cut down :D

R13...

Honorary Master
Wasn't it the same ANC who said the imperialist forces have no power over an independent state after the letter yesterday?

They realized, their fruit tree will be cut down :D
You think the response to the letters and this call are mutually exclusive? Whyever would you think that.

Pitbull

Verboten
You think the response to the letters and this call are mutually exclusive? Whyever would you think that.
I think you're using the term wrong. Try again?

Edit: or maybe you were sarcastic :eek:

R13...

Honorary Master
I think you're using the term wrong. Try again?

Edit: or maybe you were sarcastic :eek:
You seem to be suggesting they can't make this call AND also say imperialist can't tell them to prosecute corruption.

Pitbull

Verboten
You seem to be suggesting they can't make this call AND also say imperialist can't tell them to prosecute corruption.
Not at all what I'm saying.

Did you see their response to the letter of yesterday? And then the timing of this. Yea, obviously the one has nothing to do with the other. How long has these hearings been going on now?

konfab

Honorary Master
Just like they did with Nkandla:
“Our support for the proposed solution does not imply that President Zuma is responsible for wrongdoing in the security upgrades at Nkandla, we still call for prosecution of those responsible,” it added.
https://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/anc-praises-zumas-nkandla-offer-1979479

GIven how the 2nd Messiah of property rights and economic growth is very likely to be implicated in Bosasa, I am not holding my breath for anything.

The Free Radical

The criminal justice system and penal system is a colonialist, white man's punisment system.
The decolonized African solution to this problem, in line with local cultural practices is to:

a. Banish the offender from the tribe (not going to happen).
b. Impale the offender on a wooden stake alive by the rectum (not going to happen).
c. The offender says sorry and all is forgiven. (most likely, due to the fact these Commissions of Inquiry are exactly that).

Bosasa whites will get white man's prison, and black persons implicated will get option C.
Watch and see.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
No just the bossasa ones
Yep, I wouldn't be surprised that they will be lined up. I don't see the ANC hang their own comrades unless they turned heel on their own. Maybe a scapegoat or two who will be warmly rewarded to take the hit, peer pressure and all that.

Milano

Honorary Master
At least they treat South Africans like the dumb cnuts they truly are.