ANC Chief Whip's wife accused of fraud.

saksakgp

Expert Member
I did not know that the wife of cANCer party's chief sadist is also accused of cheating on her husband, but fraud and money laundering that has deprived many teachers of jobs, and deprived students of a basic education, is considerably more serious and despicable than her extra-marital activities that affect far fewer people. He should really consider getting a divorce before she is convicted.

OK I get it, you have a problem with the wife, not the husband.

Crowley

Executive Member
The chief whip’s job is to ensure there is effective political management, guidance and education for all ANC members, and that MPs conduct themselves in a “distinguished manner”.
Guidance and education for ANC members when he can't even stop his wife from committing fraud?
While everyone was innocent until proven guilty, “if that had been the case in the DA, we would not have promoted the husband of someone accused of fraud.

“When there is a sword hanging over your wife or a family member, it affects your judgement and your work, because you want to support your wife and you are worried about her and your family,” Watson added.
There is one of the differences between the DA and the ANC.

j4ck455

Executive Member
Oh dear. Fukking and money laundering is it now the same thing?

I did not equate adultery and fraud / money laundering, in my previous post.

I stated that the wife's criminal activities affected a lot of people and her crimes are therefore more serious, than one/two families affected by adultery as alleged by saksakgp.

saksakgp

Expert Member

I stated that the wife's criminal activities affected a lot of people and her crimes are therefore more serious, than one/two families affected by adultery as alleged by saksakgp.

And she missed the point that if it's possible for your spouse to cheat on you without your knowledge then it is possible for your spouse to commit fraud without your knowledge becaues I think that doing both uses the same conniving part of the brain. Neurologists can confirm this.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
If you cant manage your own home how can you be expected to manage a country?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I can't understand why so many south Africans are happy to be led by people of questionable judgement or morality

MickeyD

RIP
Back to Stone.... does anyone have a copy of the Pillay Commission's report (circa 2008) ?

Mila

Honorary Master

Yes, you didn't. Sak did. Was agreeing with you. :eek:

j4ck455

Executive Member
Yes, you didn't. Sak did. Was agreeing with you. :eek:

OK, understood :)

And she missed the point that if it's possible for your spouse to cheat on you without your knowledge then [highlight]it is possible for your spouse to commit fraud without your knowledge[/highlight] becaues I think that doing both uses the same conniving part of the brain. Neurologists can confirm this.

Your ball of string is starting to unravel: his wife was arrested and charged with some rather serious crimes, long before he was appointed as the cANCer party's new chief sadist.

Do you really expect us to believe that at the time of his appointment as chief sadist, that he had no idea that his own wife had been arrested and charged?

Curious that he did not think to mention his wife's criminal tendencies to the upper echelons of the cANCer party (remember the cANCer party spokesperson has already stated he did not know about the criminal charges against the wife), which is a sad indictment on the cANCer party that has no moral compass and could care less about who they appoint to run the country (his wife was employed in such a position).

marine1

Honorary Master
I think that you failed to comprehend what he said. What does his wifes shenanigans have to do with his ability to be ANC chief whip?

Ever heard you are judged by the company you keep?
My god........

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I want to hear one about how job performance depends on the company you keep.

His job is as a leader and example. So how can he be a custodian of discipline and justice when his character can be called into question?

Mila

Honorary Master
Die deeler is net so skuldig soos die steeler.