ANC: "Mind your own business, Zille"

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
Hey, ANC, we pay the taxes (and your salaries) so we DO have an interest in your business as well...

If you don't like it, get out of politics.

sox63

Executive Member
lol, a friend of mine said the same thing! :D

If you are not an ANC member, then you have nothing to do with the election of its president. If you are so concerened about who the next president will be, join the party and actually participate in the decision making process.

Roo!

Expert Member
If you are so concerned about who the next president will be, join the party and actually participate in the decision making process.
No thanks, I'd rather sell my soul to the devil.

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
Zille should focus on her job indeed.
She does indeed, she is doing better than any f@rting ANC scoundrel ever have and still have time to criticize the ANC for their factual incompetence and fraud which as opposition is her right and duty to do so. So yes indeed she is doing her job and is better at it indeed!

As your signature so rightly points out! Befits the ANC 100%

dlk001

Executive Member
She does indeed, she is doing better than any f@rting ANC scoundrel ever have and still have time to criticize the ANC for their factual incompetence and fraud which as opposition is her right and duty to do so. So yes indeed she is doing her job and is better at it indeed!

As your signature so rightly points out! Befits the ANC 100%
My signature possibly befits a lot of people.

If she's doing her job, then its a good thing. She should focus at it. If she wants to run and organize dates for ANC conference, then she's possibly at the wrong job.

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
She is doing her job: as leader of the Official Opposition.

Problem in this country is that the opposition isnt able to 'shadow' the ruling party like they are in say the UK. This fosters a culture of political lawlessness as we currently see with the ANC.

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
If you are not an ANC member, then you have nothing to do with the election of its president. If you are so concerened about who the next president will be, join the party and actually participate in the decision making process.
By and large then, if I am a DA member. And I have voted to have Zille into the helm of the party, am I not voting to have a party leader who will question the majority party (namely, the ANC)?

Are you telling me that unless I am an ANC member (even though I am a member of another party) I should not question the majority party? I think Joe and Adolf had similar policies. :confused:

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
My signature possibly befits a lot of people.

If she's doing her job, then its a good thing. She should focus at it. If she wants to run and organize dates for ANC conference, then she's possibly at the wrong job.
She's the leader of the official opposition. In that position, in a democracy (unless you have some government/parliamental changing plans: beerhall putsch? October revolution?), it is her DUTY to question the decisions of the majority party.

dlk001

Executive Member
She is doing her job: as leader of the Official Opposition.

Problem in this country is that the opposition isnt able to 'shadow' the ruling party like they are in say the UK. This fosters a culture of political lawlessness as we currently see with the ANC.
I think she is a good opposition leader. She should stay focused at her job and not get into ANC Conference scheduling issues.

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
I think she is a good opposition leader. She should stay focused at her job and not get into ANC Conference scheduling issues.
Perhaps we're missing the point here. What Zille is trying to do is ensure that the next (primary) candidate for the presidency is indeed not a criminal (like most other African countries).

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
George on Monday said the ANC conference - to be held in December in Polokwane - would not be called off "even if one or two of our members do not attend".
Hehehe, because they're sharing a prison cell with bra Shubeer? :D

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
She has all the right to prevent a leader, supposedly ZUMA which is a shame and a scandal to any society, to be elected. That is her main reason. Obviously the ANC Zealot f@@ls, like the SA ANC YOUTH or ANCYL will want this to happen as the next ANC leader will possibly also be our president. So rip it out of context and let them choose the next leader that will be the downfall of this country. Anyway it will make no difference as we are on the right ANC path to doom anyway!

dlk001

Executive Member
Perhaps we're missing the point here. What Zille is trying to do is ensure that the next (primary) candidate for the presidency is indeed not a criminal (like most other African countries).
The cloud hanging over Zuma is likely to stay there for a longtime which is why he will not be a president, based on one of the many alleged conspiracies against him. We suspected this at least two years ago. If Zuma is in court, the ANC will not wait for him. That's what Zuma feared all along.

Last edited:

LottaFun

Who is the worst South African citizen?

The person that does not vote when they have the oppertunity to vote.

Who is the dumbest South African citizen?

The person that thinks that by not voting it will be bad for the ruling party. A non-vote is as good as a vote for the ruling party.

Who are the dumbest people on mybroadband?

Those that scream about Telkom and the government, but then on voting day ,they do not vote, not even for any other party that can possibly make a difference, even if it is a small one.