ANC pledges support to Mugabe & Zanu-PF .........WT$!!! Concerned?

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
hahahahahahah no.
Mr Mantashe is Secretary General of the ANC.
The Deputy President of of the RSA is Kgalema Motlanthe.
It is very, very disturbing when our citzens don't know who our Deputy President is (But still feel they should be commenting about it)

Did you enjoy your little rant?

:erm: My bad I feel all red and embarrased now. I was getting the two mixed up.

Feel totally stupid now :erm:

/disregard my previous retarded rant

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
:erm: My bad I feel all red and embarrased now. I was getting the two mixed up.

Feel totally stupid now :erm:

/disregard my previous retarded rant

AHahah

Well Remember it like this : Mantashe is the ugliest mofo you have ever seen, complete idiot and will be replaced at the next ANC conference
Motlanthe: Is is our back up president, our current depute and possibly our next president. LOL

Everyone hates Mantashe, everyone loves Motlanthe... even Malema

Flanders

Honorary Master
Mantashe is the stupid-looking billy goat. Motlanthe is the wiser-looking one.

Last edited:

reactor_sa

Executive Member
Anc is communist obviously they support zanu pf

Sent from a Galaxy SII far far away via Tapatalk

antowan

Honorary Master
When asked by City Press whether the ANC’s support for Zanu-PF does not complicate that process, Mantashe insisted the two processes are separate.

“That is government. We are liberation movements. The government was appointed by SADC to mediate, and we are liberation movements that have a history,” he said.

Does Mantashe think we are idiots????!!!! What a fool...

antowan

Honorary Master
In my opinion the ANC is not a liberation movement. They did not liberate South Africa. Apartheid ended because of international pressure through sanctions, not because of the ANC. The ANC was the most important opposition movement of Apartheid but I do not see them as a liberators.

Agreed.

marine1

Honorary Master
In my opinion the ANC is not a liberation movement. They did not liberate South Africa. Apartheid ended because of international pressure through sanctions, not because of the ANC. The ANC was the most important opposition movement of Apartheid but I do not see them as a liberators.
Agreed, although its not opinion but rather fact ;)

Thugscub

Expert Member
Reality, Bobby murderd or kicked out all people who could think and produce. Now Bobby has f all. Now coming to beg from the ANC. Who want to kick out those that think and produce.

Thugscub

Expert Member
In a spade is a spade. Africa is a consumer NOT a producer. So lets go and suck the Chinese/ American cocks to get money to buy another BMW MB or chateau in Switzerland. Eat cake and drink champagne ya peasants.

antowan

Honorary Master
Calm down guys... Always play the ball and not the man.... Get personal and infractions will follow... Friendly warning....