ANC to dominate 2019 elections – Poll

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed

South Africa’s ruling African National Congress appears on track to dominate its sixth straight national election in May as it increasingly wins back supporters alienated by former President Jacob Zuma’s scandal-marred rule, an opinion poll released Sunday shows.

[Bloomberg]

BBSA

Honorary Master
So the ANC can loot our country as they see fit, and there are no consequences for them at the polls?

antowan

Honorary Master
So the ANC can loot our country as they see fit, and there are no consequences for them at the polls?
Seems like it. But the country's economy has no space to allow for it anymore. This time voters will feel it. Harshly.

access

Executive Member
SA truly is a country run and supported by idiots.

Support for the DA seems a bit underestimated though.
i think they have overestimated their opportunistic/manufactured smear attempts.

trying to point to its failures, while its the most successful around.

REAList_1

The next election will prove to be the tipping point for our country.
If the anc wins the investors and the world will turn their backs to us. Much like zim today.
Hallo china....
And we shall see an exodus of people...

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Yup, and the same goes for the DA, we're told over and over again that to not vote DA is to throw your vote away, despite the many f-ups they've made in the last couple of years.

F-it, if the odds are that I'll get forced out of my homeland no matter how I vote, I will vote for principles, not mathematical chances.

ekske1

Expert Member

South Africa’s ruling African National Congress appears on track to dominate its sixth straight national election in May as it increasingly wins back supporters alienated by former President Jacob Zuma’s scandal-marred rule, an opinion poll released Sunday shows.

[Bloomberg]
This is why you never break The Prime Directive. Africa is a textbook example.

C4Cat

Executive Member
Honestly, out of all the available choices I can't think of anyone I would rather have as president than Ramaphosa. Sad as this state of affairs is.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
The next election will prove to be the tipping point for our country.
If the anc wins the investors and the world will turn their backs to us. Much like zim today.
Hallo china....
And we shall see an exodus of people...
That's not what happened in Zim