ANC unlikely to win Joburg majority - Poll

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Do they even govern a municipality now? If they go from where they are to winning a metro I would stop posting on MyBb and go physically join a branch to mobilise in getting them out from whatever metro they would have won, that's how serious I take any thought of the Freedom Front getting into government.

The FF+ is in government...

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Baby things in terms of damage and cost to the metro. And the fleet tender was from ANC times.
My mistake, I meant the fuel supply tender.

Yes baby steps compared to the ANC but still a milestone of corruption achieved in one term and considering they did not even have a majority, now is that a good base to demand a majority in the City? Saying my corruption is lower than the ANC is not a good argument.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
My mistake, I meant the fuel supply tender.

Yes baby steps compared to the ANC but still a milestone of corruption achieved in one term and considering they did not even have a majority, now is that a good base to demand a majority in the City? Saying my corruption is lower than the ANC is not a good argument.
Selling the country (Guptas) is way worse then anything DA has done. And that is just for starters..

Its a shame that DA hasn't run the country for a few years. Because our 35% unemployment which increases year on year is also a black mark on ANC government.

Ghost64

Expert Member
Do they even govern a municipality now? If they go from where they are to winning a metro I would stop posting on MyBb and go physically join a branch to mobilise in getting them out from whatever metro they would have won, that's how serious I take any thought of the Freedom Front getting into government.
They have momentum, they’re not gonna fall away.