ANC unlikely to win Joburg majority - Poll

rietrot

Honorary Master
I would be very sceptical of any SA political poll. Just no way the get a propper representative small sample.

It would need to be a really large sample in a "representative" area.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
My mistake, I meant the fuel supply tender.

Yes baby steps compared to the ANC but still a milestone of corruption achieved in one term and considering they did not even have a majority, now is that a good base to demand a majority in the City? Saying my corruption is lower than the ANC is not a good argument.

What is the ANC argument in this case?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
What are you on about currants? Are you hungry, go have breakfast dammit

Your post:

Current? Black current? You being racist again?

You tried derail the post to race like the ANC interference runners always do. This time by referring to the berry but didn't know it's spelt differently. The current you referred to is either present tense or electrical...

Just helping your education and keeping you on topic. Be grateful.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Because you only mention the bad stuff outside the ANC/EFF, never the bad stuff in the ANC/EFF. Is it maybe because the bad stuff in the ANC/EFF far outweighs the bad stuff in the other parties?
@supersunbird only mentioned the bad stuff done by the ANC, I did not see you asking him to balance things a bit?

Looks like you are touched in your special place when I mention DA corruption?

Ghost64

Expert Member
Your post:

You tried derail the post to race like the ANC interference runners always do. This time by referring to the berry but didn't know it's spelt differently. The current you referred to is either present tense or electrical...

Just helping your education and keeping you on topic. Be grateful.
Large movement in a general direction.... you know like waves bring in mlungu.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Is Markus Jooste in jail yet?

He's not in government. And his fraud was at the scale of Enron. It will take years to unravel and formulate charges, if South African investigators are even capable of unravelling it.

Jooste was at a far higher level of sophistication than the ANC which is a blunt trauma instrument which leaves prima facie evidence everywhere that the NPA can't even formulate charges on. How do you expect the NPA to even hope to formulate charges for Jooste then?