ANC unlikely to win Joburg majority - Poll

cr@zydude

Executive Member
EFF to get 12% in Cape Town is also way above what it will get. Viceroy Research sounds familiar, I need to do some Googling. I feel it was involved in a controversy of some sort.

Viceroy are short sellers. This research is my Victory Research.

I do doubt some of the numbers though.

Ghost64

Expert Member
He's not in government. And his fraud was at the scale of Enron. It will take years to unravel and formulate charges, if South African investigators are even capable of unravelling it.

Jooste was at a far higher level of sophistication than the ANC which is a blunt trauma instrument which leaves prima facie evidence everywhere that the NPA can't even formulate charges on. How do you expect the NPA to even hope to formulate charges for Jooste then?
Omg nobody cares you idiot...

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Seems right to me... IFP taking votes off ANC in KZN...
The IFP don't do that well in urban areas, but they are sure getting a majority in Nkandla, you'd think having the Casanova there would help the ANC, good for nothing garbage!

Ghost64

Expert Member
The IFP don't do that well in urban areas, but they are sure getting a majority in Nkandla, you'd think having the Casanova there would help the ANC, good for nothing garbage!
There’s still a strong Zuma faction amongst the voters. The looting started coz of Zuma, theres still a lot of Zulus that are not happy with the ANC.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Maybe not a majority, but the voting zombies will do enough to put the ANC in position to govern through a coalition.

6spdmanual

Expert Member
EFF to get 12% in Cape Town is also way above what it will get. Viceroy Research sounds familiar, I need to do some Googling. I feel it was involved in a controversy of some sort.
Lol I knew they sounded familiar. First they released this:

Then this happened:

Should we even see this research on the polls as credible? :unsure: