ANC unlikely to win Joburg majority - Poll

NoLuck Chuck

Continued:

100. Bosasa and Correctional Services corruption to the tune of R3bn in tender rigging
101. Public Works corrupt relationship with Saab and the blacked out agreements that not even they are entitled to
102. R63 million tender fraud at Limpopo traffic department involving Mbhazima Sithole, 45, Felix Baloyi, 34, Mphateleni Musubu, 43, and Lufuno Muladi, 27, all directors of various companies that secured tenders illegally
103. Gauteng Finance dept awarding R23m in IT tenders fraudulently
104. Kelly Group securing labour broking tenders worth R372m by BEE fronting
105. Eastern Cape health department and their tender fraud worth over R800m in just one single case
106. Obed Mlaba securing tenders to the value of R3bn in KZN
107. KZN misuse of public money to the tune of R532m in 2009
108. Public Works in Limpopo involved in tender fraud for undisclosed sum late last year
109. Tshwane kickback scheme for tenders to the tune of R1b
110. Tshwane maladministration in their financial dept for undisclosed sum
111. Philemon Mohlahlane (ex Land Bank CEO) embezzling R19m out of the Land Bank for his personal and business use
112. Prestige Portfolio tender corruption at Public Works as investigated by SIU (this appears to be linked to Project prestige - Zuma's development)
113. Bobby Motaung's multi-million rand fraud involving stadium tenders
114. Ekurhuleni Metro IT tender for R21m that was used to buy Porsches and Mercs
115. Limpopo transport tender fraud of R63m
116. Limpopo Premier Cassel Mathale's influence in awarding tenders
117. Buffalo City Metro tender fraud of R12m
118. Ekurhuleni Chief Financial Officer Mr Zakes Myeza, Chief Director Water and Sanitation Mr Slindokuhle Hadebe, Acting Head of Department of then Roads and Stormwater Mr Moses Maliba, Junior Official Water and Sanitation Ms Nomusa Malimabe and Independent Contractor Mr Miyelani Holeni's all involved in tender fraud worth R166m
119. Julius' cousing Tshepo Malema involved in corruption and fraud through the government worth R63m
120. Pikitup tender fraud relating to contracts awarded through City of Johannesburg for undisclosed sum
121. Vivian Reddy's company awarded an inflated contract of R1.25bn for smart electricity meter reading in Joburg despite never having done anything like it before
122. Xhariep district mayor Mongi Ntwanambi's fraudulent travel expenses claims costing half a million rand a year
123. Free State Government paying R140million for their website created with a $40 Wordpress template
124. Limpopo Health's unaccounted for R739m tender spend for 2012
125. Gauteng Health's R1bn corruption in 2010
126. ANC's investment body, Chancellor House, receiving yet another state tender worth billions of rands
127. ANC's investment arm, Chancellor House, receiving millions from the Medupi & Kusile deals
128. ANC's investment arm, Chancellor House, to benefit significantly from R40bn Eskom tenders
129. The spending of more than R13.5m on Nomvula Mokonyane's home. A home that was purchased for R11.5m
130. Marius Fransman ANC Western cape 500 million irregular expenditure
131. 24 million Land Bank theft by management and politicians
132. Gijima multi Billion deal cancelled but they still got 2 billion and continue to work at Home Affairs
133. Transnet locomotive deal 5.3 billion to the GUPTAS
134. 2.5 Billion farmer drought relief yet only a few million was ever given to the farmers
135. 570 million diverted to Gupta dairy farm
136. 30 million Tax payers money used for Gupta wedding
137. SARS TAX refund 70 million to the Guptas
138. 1.5 billion Mkinsey , Gupta owned Trillian consulting deal from Eskom, Trillion got 500 million, Eskom exces could not say why
139. Koko’s stepdaughters company being given over 1 Billion in contracts
140. Transnet awarded a R1.8 billion tender to Neotel, resulting in a R36 million kickback to a Gupta company
141. SAP Transnet deal 100 million kickback to Guptas
142. The Department of Human spent R10m in flowers and gifts
143. Eskom Molefe 30 million payout
144. Software AEG kickback to Guptas for government business
145. Illegal 1 .3 million Molefe Tax benefit
146. Illegal 70 billion Chinese deals no tender
147. 3.5 Billion BlockChain transfer from SA to Dubai August 2017
Thanks CD...now where's the rest?

NoLuck Chuck

The bit from 2017 to the present still needs to be compiled. I'm waiting for @TheChamp to provide the level of corruption of any other political parties...
This the R500bn everyone's talking about?
I've had some political BS overload so haven't taken any note for several years now.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
The bit from 2017 to the present still needs to be compiled. I'm waiting for @TheChamp to provide the level of corruption of any other political parties...
I might have missed it but didn't see selling strategic fuel reserves and SABC selling intellectual property to multichoice.

R13...

Honorary Master
I hope and pray they are right.
Doesn't mean they don't get most votes and end up being more able to form a government. The ANC lose votes to people not voting and some EFF while the DA are going to lose to actionSA, FF+, OneSA. The ANC seem to have decided to give up trying to win the black middle class and their campaign is focusing on strongholds and the apathetic townships

NoLuck Chuck

Does a "two-party Government-Opposition" system really work?
Maybe we need a "four-party even split" system.

3WA

Honorary Master
Does a "two-party Government-Opposition" system really work?
Maybe we need a "four-party even split" system.

Won't make a difference. One time our politicians can put aside their differences and work together is when it’s time to steal.

Priapus

Executive Member
Does anyone think ActionSA will have any meaningful impact in these elections as a new party? Will they win any wards?

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
Does anyone think ActionSA will have any meaningful impact in these elections as a new party?

I reckon 5-10% in Gauteng. They may get a PR seat or two in other Municipalities, Makhozi Khoza might get one in Ethekwini.

At best, they could be in a position to negotiate for Mashaba to return as Mayor of JHB.

They seem to have good social media presence and are seen as an attractive option to apathetic voters of the top three parties. If Mashaba gets the Mayoral position and does a good job, the future could be bright for them. If not, they will fizzle out like COPE.

Priapus

Executive Member
I reckon 5-10% in Gauteng. They may get a PR seat or two in other Municipalities, Makhozi Khoza might get one in Ethekwini.

At best, they could be in a position to negotiate for Mashaba to return as Mayor of JHB.

They seem to have good social media presence and are seen as an attractive option to apathetic voters of the top three parties. If Mashaba gets the Mayoral position and does a good job, the future could be bright for them. If not, they will fizzle out like COPE.
Just been reading their manifesto. They do seem like a good option. Not sure I am ready to vote DA again. 5-10% would be decent to take away from the ANC base.

Prehaps the future of our government is coalition and not outright majority.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Already coming up with excuses early on I see, are you seeing some carnage in the main opposition?

Is this the best pro-communist comment you can muster ? Sad little man.

Anyone with a peanut size brain is aware of the ANC cheating tactics but I am not surprised that Undercover "destroy this country" Mr. TheChamp will be oblivious to that.

Now I actually hope even with all the ANC fraud that somehow they do lose Joburg, will wipe that sht grin right off your communist face.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
Just been reading their manifesto. They do seem like a good option. Not sure I am ready to vote DA again. 5-10% would be decent to take away from the ANC base.

Prehaps the future of our government is coalition and not outright majority.
Can you tell me the difference between them and the DA?