• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

ANC using land issue to attack white people - Moeletsi Mbeki

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Everybody had this, even many black ZANU PF Zim.
100%...

Know of more than a few people thrown into jail for totally spurious things (both black and white) in Zim....

But the point is more that it wasn't all sweetness and light for white people in urban areas, they had issues as well just not to the point that they lost everything due to "land redistribution".... They lost almost everything due to the economy collapsing..

access

Executive Member
I personally know two white families who got insanely richer since the Mugabes destroyed the country.

That would make three families enriched with yours.

(I really should write how generalizing is always inaccurate for dummies)
what the vark.

so you use exceptions to counter the idea of generalisations. this means you have no idea what a generalisation actually is. lol

f2wohf

Honorary Master
what the vark.

so you use exceptions to counter the idea of generalisations. this means you have no idea what a generalisation actually is. lol
No, I correct stupid blunt inaccurate statements:

It successfully enriched one family and destroyed a country.
I've already answered on the subject of generalization, will let you look for it.

access

Executive Member
No, I correct stupid blunt inaccurate statements:

I've already answered on the subject of generalization, will let you look for it.
so a country destroyed and "one, two or three" were families enriched. is your idea of generalisations is always inaccurate

his generalisation described most destroyed, while less enriched.

f2wohf

Honorary Master
so a country destroyed and "one, two or three" were families enriched. is your idea of generalisations is always inaccurate

his generalisation described most destroyed, while less enriched.
I never challenged the "country destroyed".

Just the one family and that things are far more complex, thousands of families made money out of ZANU, of all races.

One enriched is very different from a cast enriching and allows fake history to be created.

But yeah, keep on fighting semantics instead of understanding the point behind it...

access

Executive Member
I never challenged the "country destroyed".

Just the one family and that things are far more complex, thousands of families made money out of ZANU, of all races.

One enriched is very different from a cast enriching and allows fake history to be created.

But yeah, keep on fighting semantics instead of understanding the point behind it...

the point was more destroyed than enriched.

you started semantics by trying to find more enriched. "its not just ONE, look those 2 as well!" "thats not the point" ...

f2wohf

Honorary Master
the point was more destroyed than enriched.

you started semantics by trying to find more enriched. "its not just ONE, look those 2 as well!" "thats not the point" ...
And you obviously never heard of ridicule and sarcasm? I pulled two more for this specific purpose, I could have said it did enrich thousands but the first sentence being so specific on one single family made it fun to ridicule it.

I never said more enriched either, they are probably not more enriched that the Mugabes actually.

Debate over, like it or not, I made my point.

stormiezzz

I wonder why the oke wants all these names. What is he going to do with them? It's a stupid request and he goes on and on about it literally as you say, whoring for them. WTF? I think the oke is bipolar IMHO.

You asked me to drop names.

I just mentioned the fact that I know personally two people, doesn't mean I want to mention them by name. I know my own name too and don't throw it around on the forum and would never do so.

Flanders corroborated it too https://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showth...etsi-Mbeki?p=21525891&viewfull=1#post21525891

What anti-semitic card? I don't know the guy in the article, I know another shareholder of that company, and he's absolutely not semitic.

Plenty of black guys also made money under ZANU and I wouldn't be able to even slightly tell you who enriched itself since I know people from all confessions and races who made tons of money in Zim.

Don't reverse the roles, I said my experience, never names, you asked for names and are whoring around to get them.

access

Executive Member
And you obviously never heard of ridicule and sarcasm? I pulled two more for this specific purpose, I could have said it did enrich thousands but the first sentence being so specific on one single family made it fun to ridicule it.

I never said more enriched either, they are probably not more enriched that the Mugabes actually.

Debate over, like it or not, I made my point.

it is still besides the point.

it appears you got exaggeration and generalisation mixed up.

thechamp

Honorary Master
I wonder why the oke wants all these names. What is he going to do with them? It's a stupid request and he goes on and on about it literally as you say, whoring for them. WTF? I think the oke is bipolar IMHO.
37 posts, amateur, :D we've seen more strange things here. This is only the beginning.

f2wohf

Honorary Master
it is still besides the point.

it appears you got exaggeration and generalisation mixed up.
The point remains the same.

More than one family made money, anything else is fairy tales.

If you want to provide semantics classes, please enroll as a professor a UNISA, I have said I have no interest whatsoever in discussing it.

You are going more and more off topic.

stormiezzz

Wow you have made a lot of posts. Respect. You must really know your stuff. Unfortunately I have not seen as much as you on this forum. It's not everyday that I get a reply from a superior being.

37 posts, amateur, :D we've seen more strange things here. This is only the beginning.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Wow you have made a lot of posts. Respect. You must really know your stuff. Unfortunately I have not seen as much as you on this forum. It's not everyday that I get a reply from a superior being.
Know my stuff? :crylaugh: no man, half of those posts were probably nonsense like the that guy demanding names.

stormiezzz

C'mon, go fo 10,000 posts champ. You can do it. Here is a little help.

[video=youtube;I33u_EHLI3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I33u_EHLI3w[/video]

Know my stuff? :crylaugh: no man, half of those posts were probably nonsense like the that guy demanding names.

access

Executive Member
The point remains the same.

More than one family made money, anything else is fairy tales.

If you want to provide semantics classes, please enroll as a professor a UNISA, I have said I have no interest whatsoever in discussing it.

You are going more and more off topic.

cool story