ANC want to remove the Afrikaans from an Afrikaans-language monument

RonSwanson

Honorary Master
Not quite. You can get PTSD from something as simple as a cockroach crawling on you while you asleep. Depends how the individual responds and processes aspects of their lives.

What may appear average or normal to you can be an extreme stressor to another
Only Prof Tim Noakes is allowed to do diagnosis and Rx via social media, pharmacists don't count, especially with psychiatric problems , which he doesn't have, because he's a troll.

Virex

Per capita yes. Numerically no:

SAs-population-1910...png
That explains why almost every single black woman you see these days is either pregnant, has a kid(s) or is currently pregnant with 2+ kids.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Lord there is absolutely no joy in your life is there.

I thought it was a funny post and made a joke.

Maybe your sense of humour needs to mature and become a bit more sophisticated? Then i might see a joke. What I see are infantile attempts at humour I last experienced in primary school.

You guys really need to leave your basements there is joy outside of posting on Mybb

So what are you doing here then instead of finding joy outside of posting on MyBB?

Some of us were away from home at age 18, unlike you guys who leech off your parents sometimes into your 40's. Please excuse the assumption but I was replying to your assumption.

EADC

Executive Member
Maybe your sense of humour needs to mature and become a bit more sophisticated? Then i might see a joke. What I see are infantile attempts at humour I last experienced in primary school.

So what are you doing here then instead of finding joy outside of posting on MyBB?

Some of us were away from home at age 18, unlike you guys who leech off your parents sometimes into your 40's. Please excuse the assumption but I was replying to your assumption.

DzyQQR8XcAEib5B.gif

Virex

Caused by the child grant. You won't get the ANC to admit it pays voters to breed. We have had a 28 year old grandmother in the community.
That is the most disturbing part of all.

Also the ANC can use it for elections: "Don't vote for us, the other people are going to take your free crumbs away."

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

Also the ANC can use it for elections: "Don't vote for us, the other people are going to take your free crumbs away."

They do. I questioned a government official handing over RDP houses wearing an ANC t-shirt to make it look like the ANC was handing the houses over. The uneducated recipients think the ANC built the houses and not the taxpayers and carry on voting for the ANC.

The ANC is a devious and dishonest organisation.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

It is not only the ANC,

Have as many as 10 children, the state will feed them — Julius Malema​

There is no shame in bearing as many children as you want — and even if you cannot feed them yourself, the government will do that on your behalf.

This is according to EFF leader Julius Malema, who encouraged unemployed Emalahleni young people to have as many as 10 children each because an EFF government would feed them and pay for their basic education and university fees.

PrimeSteak

Executive Member
The state's view,

So that was a lot of retardation.

"The transformation of these particular museums so that they are inclusive of everyone"

The Monument is ALREADY INCLUSIVE TO ALL AFRIKAANS SPEAKERS OF VARIOUS RACES.

Will the Shaka Memorial be "transformed" to be inclusive of everyone? Will the 1820 Settlers Monument be "transformed"?
As I said, this whole thing is just out of spite for Afrikaans and all of its speakers, nothing else.

SHL

Expert Member

ANC want to remove the Afrikaans from an Afrikaans-language monument​

How about the ANC remove themselves and their corrupt cadres?

BTTB

Executive Member
Per capita yes. Numerically no:

SAs-population-1910...png
One customer to our business an old Muslim lady made a claim to my wife that she had achieved her aims in life being the mother, grandmother, great grandmother etc to 100 Children and can now rest having done her work.

Is it part of her culture to just breed, what about the planet, we are no better than locusts with that mentality.

I'd say that if you wanted to go to "heaven", maybe we should not breed at all and not have any progeny as once we are all dead as a species, we just won't know will we, there will be no consciousness left to stuff up this planet, nobody to stress about hunger, food, death, illness or taxes, it just wouldn't exist, we'd be like the Dodo.

Solarion

Honorary Master
They do. I questioned a government official handing over RDP houses wearing an ANC t-shirt to make it look like the ANC was handing the houses over. The uneducated recipients think the ANC built the houses and not the taxpayers and carry on voting for the ANC.

The ANC is a devious and dishonest organisation.

To add, they are very manipulative and know exactly how to play on people's hopes and fears.