ANC Women's League throw chairs at each other

Cara

Expert Member
The bitter ANC succession battle between party leader President Thabo Mbeki and his deputy Jacob Zuma turned nasty in the Northern Cape when members of the Women's League engaged in a physical cat fight during the debate over the nomination list.
"As the process unfolded there was an exchange of words (between Mbeki and Zuma supporters). They (delegates) were throwing chairs. It was bad."
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20071112030457929C347785

Very embarassing!

lion_fish

Expert Member
Keep them in the Zoo. Its where they belong. At least they threw chairs and not poo like other monkeys. :D

Ady

Expert Member
I would love to have seen this. Like those funny videos of chinese politicians clubbing the hell out of each other in parliament. :)

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
Back to their roots, ancestry, ethnic behavior. You can wear and pretend what you want but inside nothing changes! :D

Roo!

Expert Member
Such children!!! Go back to your parents for a right royal spanking. Oh wait, this is SA, we're not allowed to spank ill-behaved children!!! I guess this is an example of why the law was created in the first place?!

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Such lameness, lol. It shows you how far some people still have to go before they will start behaving like adults, instead of like common drunk squatters.

Cara

Expert Member
Guess in SA politics you don't have to worry so much about someone stabbing you in the back, chances are higher you'll be knocked unconscious by a flying chair :D.

a-person

Expert Member
The ANC woman's league and the youth league are two of the most useless freaking entities I have ever come across.

McSack

Executive Member
The ANC woman's league and the youth league are two of the most useless freaking entities I have ever come across.

with "leaders" like Winnie Mandela and Blade Nzimande this is hardly surprising

P

Picard

Let them continue. The rot has already started from the inside in is working itself outwards.

If your opponent is making a mistake ... don't interrupt him.

a-person

Expert Member
How can it rot any more man? It was always rotten, only in the beginning it looked better.

Tux

Software Communist
Chairs are boring.. Why cant they throw knives or other more interesting stuff?