ANC won't 'relax or relent' till 'GodZille' is removed

.geek

Expert Member
Rejecting the DA's rule in Cape Town, ANC provincial chairman James Ngculu says the "call is raging" for the party not to "allow the DA to do as it wishes" and to unseat "the GodZille monster", mayor Helen Zille.
Source.

JStrike

Honorary Master
I find this very unfair. Helen Zille loves to dish out verbal abuse when she thinks someone has failed, and should accept it against her if she fails. But give the woman a chance to fail (or succeed) first before attacking her

kilo39

Executive Member
Calling for the "theatrics" in Cape Town to come to an end, Western Cape ANC chairman James Ngculu said Helen Zille "must be removed lest we allow our people to continue to live in abject poverty".
-
Sparing no punches at the ANC provincial general council meeting in Kuils River, Ngculu on Saturday rejected calls that the ANC should allow the DA to rule the City of Cape Town and pointed out that no political party won the local government elections.
-
"If not complaints or purges we are entertained by scare stories that the allocation for houses is not enough. Surely the time for such theatrics to come to an end. Helen Zille, it's time to start governing and stop wailing. He pointed out that the coalition was "getting a bit restless. What is clear to all of us is that no one is proud of this polygamy. We must not relax or relent until we have removed this reactionary and Godzille monster, lest we allow our people to continue to live in abject poverty."
This article makes me physically ill (excuse me while I go vomit.)

Abject poverty??!! The people have been living in abject poverty for the last 12 years - now even more of them thanks to ANC. Now all of a sudden they see the poverty (when it suits them - otherwise they were completely blind to the fact.) They have built practically zero houses, no infrastructure - to all intents they have done their best to curtail any development - they just don't care, haven't cared. Now - we have to read this sick spew coming from the head of the ANC - ill making - (I wish the people would see through this farce created by the government.)

Rhetoric like this - makes me want to leave the country immediately.

Clueless, brainless, hateful. WTF - no political party won the local government elections??! WTF is he talking about??! People who make statements like this should be held to account. And this statement is tantamount to hate speech.

Last edited:

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
This is very disturbing to say the least. They're getting increasingly violent and seem to want to kill Zille.

kilo39

Executive Member
This is very disturbing to say the least. They're getting increasingly violent and seem to want to kill Zille.
I think this is all a government plot to get the whiteys who can leave to do so. The rest will be stuck with no options (and no future.)

pupa

Banned
What do you guys expect, we live in Africa, same shiit different region. Next elected president would be Zuma, President for life. poor martyr, now "not guilty" but "not innocent"!

Last edited:

Hastur

Typical anc racist bullsh!t.

If we can't have it then we must perform like a 2year old until we get our way.
F-off ANC, you lost, live with it!!!!

ajak

Expert Member
pupa said:
What do you guys expect, we live in Africa, same shiit different region. Next elected president would be Zuma, President for life. poor martyr, innocent!
Hey pupa why is you sig blanked out?someone got a action agains you?

pupa

Banned
ajak said:
Hey pupa why is you sig blanked out?someone got a action agains you?
Nope! I made it taxing for the race zealots complaining about my delicious English! :) as they have nothing else to say but rant about racism or English liguism on any comment made by non ANC supporters! or non atheists or non evolutionists! They have to have the intelligence to highlight it to read the sig they so bitched about! They know who the are and they must just read the sig to refresh their minds!

kingmonty

Expert Member
kilo39 said:
They have built practically zero houses, no infrastructure
Agreed. The ANC government has not built any meaningful infrastructure at all. Roads in South Africa are in an extremely torrid state, and nothing is being done trying to make the country safe

nocilah

Banned
tibby.dude said:
"GodZille" ... at least one comrade has a sense of humor :D.
yea, cuz they have fsckall sense of democracy... so are you going to join your comrades in dancing like an ragdoll and chanting like an ape? or are you too white for that?

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
kingmonty said:
Agreed. The ANC government has not built any meaningful infrastructure at all. Roads in South Africa are in an extremely torrid state, and nothing is being done trying to make the country safe
The infrastructure that you are talking about was built for a white minority. Now enter the rest of the people of South Africa... and all of a sudden theres a shortage... gosh... didnt expect that...

kingmonty

Expert Member
w1z4rd said:
The infrastructure that you are talking about was built for a white minority. Now enter the rest of the people of South Africa... and all of a sudden theres a shortage... gosh... didnt expect that...
And your point is? Why is no one building new infrastructure?

tibby.dude

Executive Member
halicon said:
yea, cuz they have fsckall sense of democracy... so are you going to join your comrades in dancing like an ragdoll and chanting like an ape? or are you too white for that?
Well it only took you lot a few hundred years to discover any sense of democracy so in retrospect we chanting apes are not doing to badly at this moment in time ;).

No I don't toi-toi anymore .. I leave that in far more capable hands or feet (excuse the bad pun) ... bad knees you know.

kilo39

Executive Member
And your point is? Why is no one building new infrastructure?
Because they don't care!! And can't run a budget - the money either disappears or is unspent. Total lack of care or competence or basic honesty. Millions of jobs could be created - but no - that's too much work -and I'm rich and fat so all is well.

BTTB

Here is to a prosperous tenure for Mayor Zille.

The only way the ANC can unseat the Honourable Mayor Helen Zille is with cheque book tactics, either at the next crossover period in September next year or several non ANC or ID Councillors have to resign and a by election in a particular ward will swing to either the ANC or ID's favour.
As far as I know the current coalition is paper thin, but I couldn't find out more about the contract in the sense of how strong it is?

So far, one ID Councillor at Tafelsig in Michell's Plein resigned and possibly will be standing as a DA Councillor? I think some of the other ID Councillors are also a bit miffed as they have got quite a lot of flack from their supporters after they sided with the ANC to try and vote Mama-India back into power.
Recently Simon Grindrod of the ID has stated categorically that they will not let the ANC take power in Cape Town. Somehow one has to take that with a pinch of Salt as the ID has stated that already before the March Elections. One wonders who is talking here? Obviously Simon Grindrod, but does Simon have the final say as Madam De Lille could intervene at any minute.

But in a sense I hate politics. These elected officials must just get on with it and provide services now.
These constant blow by blow accounts in the media is boring and fickle.
Perhaps it is a good thing Mayor Zille took over as she exposes to the public eye what happens when politicians hiding behind their parties banner misuse and misappropriate the public's money.
She has 5 years to prove herself. It may still take 2 or 3 years to recover from the ANC's rule and get the City's books in order.
I am not joking. The ANC people have little respect for keeping proper books and records.
Time will tell.
I sincerely hope Mayor Zille's tenure is productive and prosperous for all the people of Cape Town.

Last edited:

pupa

Banned
Edit:

kingmonty said:
And your point is? Why is no one building new infrastructure? for at least the last 12 years. Now they cannot even finalise the world cup venues or the gautrain budget debacles.
At least there will be many more former dissadvantaged millionares in the country!

mooK

Expert Member
I hope the World Cup 2010 is a huge mess and embarasses SA to the extreme, it's a blessing in disguise to get the rest of the world in on the joke that is SA government.