ANC won't 'relax or relent' till 'GodZille' is removed

ajak

Expert Member
tibby.dude said:
I thought your kind used Jik ???.
And what kind am i tibby?the kind you dont like,the kind that dont go to witch doktors,pray tell,so all can hear your wisdom.Tell them "ajak is the kind .........

tibby.dude

Executive Member
ajak said:
And what kind am i tibby?the kind you dont like,the kind that dont go to witch doktors,pray tell,so all can hear your wisdom.Tell them "ajak is the kind .........
I hate bigots and religious hypocrites ... you are one of them.

A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles or identities differing from his or her own.

ajak

Expert Member
I am waiting tibby,if you don’t want to post your comments on what kind I am, pm me, and let me see.I`m realy getting fed up with peeps calling me names,just because i`m white/afrikaans, an am prepared to state my case.:mad: :mad: :mad:

ajak

Expert Member
So I have to be tolerant of this demonocracy that you and your kind believe in. You and your kind that still believe in witch doctors .Give me a break

mooK

Expert Member
ajak, he was just kidding around, some humility is required in this kinda discussion otherwise we all end up with this strange bitter taste in our mouths, and I think we're all experiencing that at this stage.

kilo39

Executive Member
I hate bigots and religious hypocrites ... you are one of them.
Hate is a word that shouldn't exist in the human language. If we hate we are wrong. Never say hate unless you really mean it and no other word will do!!

/me preach mode off/

tibby.dude

Executive Member
ajak said:
So I have to be tolerant of this demonocracy that you and your kind believe in. You and your kind that still believe in witch doctors .Give me a break
Demons and witchdoctors ???.

For the record dear Ajak I believe in the God whose only begotten Son ***** Christ died on the cross for our sins and who said the following when he was asked what was the greatest commandment.

The most important one," answered *****, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

(NIV, Mark 12:28-31)

I really don't think we worship the same God Ajak ... mine is about love and yours is just condemnation and hate.

I am rather curious to find out what church movement you belong to.

ajak

Expert Member
tibby.dude said:
Demons and witchdoctors ???.

For the record dear Ajak I believe in the God whose only begotten Son ***** Christ died on the cross for our sins and who said the following when he was asked what was the greatest commandment.

The most important one," answered *****, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

(NIV, Mark 12:28-31)

I really don't think we worship the same God Ajak ... mine is about love and yours is just condemnation and hate.

I am rather curious to find out what church movement you belong to.
Yeah Yeah,so you say, who do you want to impress, not me, I grew up on a farm, I know all about the bones you use.

mooK

Expert Member
Ajak, please dude, take it easy. Tact is something that every white South African should've learned by now, especially when you're discussing racial stuff.

It's in your best interests, unless of course you enjoy being flamed and you said that 'cos you like the heat.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the bones that tibby dude uses... I read in one of his posts, and I'm assuming here but it's an educated guess, he's a white dude (based on his discussions with his black maid), probably went to varsity working for a fortune 500 company here in SA. Tell me what does with his bones that he uses, I'm dying to know.

Hmm, I know what I'm saying could be perceived as racist, but Ajak was clearly assuming that Tibby is black when in fact (at least from what I can gather) he is not.

Last edited:

ajak

Expert Member
You dont get it do you, A LOT OF PEEPS ON THE FARMS PLAYED WITH THEIR "BONES":D :D

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master
mook and no offence to tibby if im wrong but i thought tibby is a coloured person. talking about not being black but also being previously disadvantaged

mooK

Expert Member
Could be, I dunno. Apologies to Tibby if it I hope you don't get offended the way we're talking about your race.

werner

Expert Member
big brother 2006 contestants:
tibby
ajak
craigsa
angelo

I would actually watch this time....
:)