ANC won't 'relax or relent' till 'GodZille' is removed

craigsa

Executive Member
I am in, Tibbs are you keen ? Angelo, Um i think not, at least you can actually talk to Tibby sometimes. :D

tibby.dude

Executive Member
ajak said:
Yeah Yeah,so you say, who do you want to impress, not me, I grew up on a farm, I know all about the bones you use.
We matter not ... it is God you have to worry about.

tibby.dude

Executive Member
DigitalSoldier said:
mook and no offence to tibby if im wrong but i thought tibby is a coloured person. talking about not being black but also being previously disadvantaged
We lost our family home due to the Group Areas Act ... so does that qualify punk ??? :mad: .

It is still standing there in Paarl btw and I once stopped there and all the good childhood memories and some of the anger I used to have came back flooding again.

But then I got into my car and simply again thanked God that things have changed for the better in this country.

Btw my dad got R10,000 from the land claims commission ... we only lived there for a few decades and I was born there but hey at least he got a new shiny PC to make up for it.

Baby

ettubrute said:
Ah come on Angelo! They must be voting emotionally, or is it another tribal tradition to vote for the most corrupt, most violent, most inept person to lead?
cragsa u have once again disapointed me, i recent ure statement refering to corruption and violence as part of culture for any tribe after discusing so much and trying to educate u in the subject. how can u?

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master
WOW SORRY TIBBY

Like i said i did not mean any offence but if you are so angry at white people and what they have done to you you need help. I got family members murdered by black people but I dont hate every black person I see how can you call yourself a christian if you just have hate for another race ?

kingmonty

Expert Member
Baby said:
ettubrute said:
Ah come on Angelo! They must be voting emotionally, or is it another tribal tradition to vote for the most corrupt, most violent, most inept person to lead?
cragsa u have once again disapointed me, i recent ure statement refering to corruption and violence as part of culture for any tribe after discusing so much and trying to educate u in the subject. how can u?
err, Baby. Craigsa and ettubrute are two completely different and unique forumites.

BTTB

White people got a raw deal 2.

tibby.dude said:
We lost our family home due to the Group Areas Act ... so does that qualify punk ??? :mad: .

It is still standing there in Paarl btw and I once stopped there and all the good childhood memories and some of the anger I used to have came back flooding again.

But then I got into my car and simply again thanked God that things have changed for the better in this country.

Btw my dad got R10,000 from the land claims commission ... we only lived there for a few decades and I was born there but hey at least he got a new shiny PC to make up for it.
In our families case my Great Grandfather's property that was in the family for 62 years and the only fixed asset the family had was expropriated for a song to make way for another elite white school in the 1950's.
Properties in that suburb are now worth millions.

Nobody could stand up against the regime in those days, even white folk.
You just obeyed what the Government said and did.
If the Government had to try that stunt today, the media would have a field day, but then on the other hand they would negotiate a decent sum of money which was not the case in the 1950's.

I have scratched the surface looking into the nasty expropriation the family had to endure and what might appear as a formal expropriation is anything but normal. It is apparent that a lot of extreme measures were used to ensure the acquisition of the property and looking deeper reveals more sinister people lurking in the background that worked for the Government, yet were involved in the deal.

The house that we lived in now a painting on the wall.

Last edited:

tibby.dude

Executive Member
DigitalSoldier said:
Like i said i did not mean any offence but if you are so angry at white people and what they have done to you you need help. I got family members murdered by black people but I dont hate every black person I see how can you call yourself a christian if you just have hate for another race ?
I USED to be very angry at all white people for the injustices of apartheid but now I only detest (in a loving Christian way obviously ;) those few who still remain bigots and hypocrites and who cling to the old ways like oom Ajak here.

But many of you are confusing valid criticism with hatred ... see the remarks that Tutu and Steve's Biko son made recently and how you all jumped on your high horses without actually reading what they were trying to say.

Tutu and Biko really does not want to chase you lot into the sea ... they want things to become better for all of us ... why do you always assume the absolute worst and that others have a hidden agenda ???.

But I guess it is only a natural reaction considering our mutual sad past.

Also it is rather impossible for me to hate whites anymore ;).

My wife is one of them and she even voted for the Nats all her life but I love her to bits and our two "half" white kids I love more than life itself.

So I don't think I need help anymore mate ... have since moved on :).

BTTB

tibby.dude said:
I USED to be very angry at all white people for the injustices of apartheid but now I only detest (in a loving Christian way obviously ;) those few who still remain bigots and hypocrites and who cling to the old ways like oom Ajak here.

But many of you are confusing valid criticism with hatred ... see the remarks that Tutu and Steve's Biko son made recently and how you all jumped on your high horses without actually reading what they were trying to say.

Tutu and Biko really does not want to chase you lot into the sea ... they want things to become better for all of us ... why do you always assume the absolute worst and that others have a hidden agenda ???.

But I guess it is only a natural reaction considering our mutual sad past.

Also it is rather impossible for me to hate whites anymore ;).

My wife is one of them and she even voted for the Nats all her life but I love her to bits and our two "half" white kids I love more than life itself.

So I don't think I need help anymore mate ... have since moved on :).
Good Post Tibby!

I will sort Oom Ajak out.:D