ANC's Andile Lungisa loses appeal over water jug attack on DA councillor

TheChamp

Honorary Master
He wants to portray the good boy image to the concourt, I won't be surprised if he also apologise to the judges he accused of things.
Just as I thought, hopefully the concourt doesn't fall for his acting.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
The concourt should increase his sentence to 10yrs because this fker and every anc member and supporter deserves the worst.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
Just as I thought, hopefully the concourt doesn't fall for his acting.

hahah.. he is a little bitch. Amazing how scary a jail can be , especially when he thought he is above the law. Haha. Now he wished he didn't do it... hahah

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
But why? That sounds like the other side of the BLM coin.
You a member of the anc or support them then you support
Crime
Corruption
Genocide
Poverty of everyone except yourself
Putting a party before the people
Racism
Communists

zulucat

The concourt should increase his sentence to 10yrs because this fker and every anc member and supporter deserves the worst.

Just like every white person is a racist and deserves to die? Actions of a few must not condemn the collective, it's a dangerous path down a dark road...

zulucat

You a member of the anc or support them then you support
Crime
Corruption
Genocide
Poverty of everyone except yourself
Putting a party before the people
Racism
Communists

You are pretty disingenuous - in every societal formation - there are good and bad people. There are people who are racists, pedophiles, rapists, fraudsters, murderers belonging to ALL political party denominations in South Africa. Now, by your logic, members who belong to these parties must be bundled together and be burned for the sins of their compatriots... or is this logic reserved for ANC people?

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
You are pretty disingenuous - in every societal formation - there are good and bad people. There are people who are racists, pedophiles, rapists, fraudsters, murderers belonging to ALL political party denominations in South Africa. Now, by your logic, members who belong to these parties must be bundled together and be burned for the sins of their compatriots... or is this logic reserved for ANC people?
Nope if you support or belong to the anc you are what I said because after 25yrs of escalated crime, corruption, failure etc etc its getting worse and worse and if you with them or support them then you just as guilty.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Just like every white person is a racist and deserves to die? Actions of a few must not condemn the collective, it's a dangerous path down a dark road...
Ok not every ISIS or Boko Haram member is bad.......... Foff.

ponder

Honorary Master
When will the concourt hear this case?

I'll laugh if the refer it back to the sca or sentencing court because the sentence is too lenient...