ANCYL no interest in befriending white people

Cara

Expert Member
ANC Youth League president Julius Malema yesterday said the league had no interest in befriending white people as they were against its policy proposals, which were aimed at ensuring that the black majority took control of the country's economy.

Malema said "everything is going to change" and that the country's mines and banks would be nationalised. Failure to do so would render the youth league an organisation of "losers", something that would please certain sections of the white community.

Full article: Malema on warpath

Wonder what the ANC will say about this?

nakedpeanut

Expert Member
Really, will this guy ever shut up!? GEE-ZUS!
He's more of a racist and bigot than the old apartheid regime.

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
"Failure to do so would render the ANCYL as a bunch of losers".... I though that had happened already?

marine1

Honorary Master
Well the feeling is mutual you bloody ass I also have no intention of giving any member of your circus piece of crap party the time of day

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
So, the ANCYL has no intention to try befriending me? I kinda feel this deserves a 'Thank You' card.

Last edited:

Refraction

Great, would would be friends with this racist bigot. Who was saying they welcome young white voters before the municipal elections again???? A)$hole

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I have no interest in befriending ANCYL either, so I guess the feeling is mutual.

I'd rather be friends with a rabid possum.

oober

Expert Member
They know very well if they try to be friends they will be rejected...so they just trying to avoid that. :D

MegasXLR

Banned
Malema is a racist pig, so much for all his loyal followers frequenting MyBB as they stand for exactly the same.

What the idiots Malema and Co. do not realize is that once they "take" control of the economy then there would be nothing left to steal as there would not be much left.

oober

Expert Member
Malema is a racist pig, so much for all his loyal followers frequenting MyBB as they stand for exactly the same.

What the idiots Malema and Co. do not realize is that once they "take" control of the economy then there would be nothing left to steal as there would not be much left.

They want "their" golden eggs now, screw the goose.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
I want to say something negative about Malema, but I dont wanna be associated with any of the above posters.

Mila

Honorary Master
agg do not worry Village idiot I doubt any of them wants to be your friend.

"[Whites] never have a problem with black-on-black fighting over tenders and over who is going to be the receptionist. That is why we will never be friends with [them].

:confused:

Yeah.. I do not think you know what you are talking about... neither do I.