And the winner for worst fibre service is... WEBAFRICA

Sean_Kilian

I too stay in Century City....

I have had the exact same issue with Webafrica for over a year now...exact same excuses, blaming Frogfoot and web tickets and emails go no where. But they will gladly debit my account each month and promise to sort it out.

I work from home, and for over a week now I have had no connection and when I do it's between 0.06 to 2MB and I'm supposed to be getting a 10 MB fibre connection. This is a frequent scenario and has been since I signed up with them over a year ago.

I'm fed up and I don't recommend using them as an ISP, especially in Century City -Cape Town...save yourself the frustration. TRUST ME.

Sean_Kilian

As as fibre provider coolideas is far from small. They are just 99% focused on everything fibre which makes sense why their fibre product is top of the pops all the time.

Too many ISP's split all their resources evenly between too many products which ends up creating multiple shtty products. In this market and with the fibre boom happening I think coolideas is making a great decision on mainly focusing resources on their fibre products.
-------------------

Being in Century City too, I reckon I'm also going to sign up with Cool Ideas. Heard and seen some decent feedback and reviews regarding their services and fibre packages.

Sean_Kilian

Just trippled our office space, but still as service focussed as possible.
-------------

Being in Century City too, I reckon I'm also going to sign up with Cool Ideas. Heard and seen some decent feedback and reviews regarding their services and fibre packages.

MrsGreen

-------------

Did you move to CISP?

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
-------------

Unless your FISP sucks, then I am afraid nothing will help, not even CISP