Andrew Turnbull dead after horror smash

"APlease I'm am begging everyone to please give us time to mourn and to stop the horrible stuff that is being posted on FB. We are heartbroken," his mother, Martha Turnbull posted on Facebook on Monday morning..
Just like she stopped all the horrible stuff he was doing both in Gauteng and down in PE. She raised the trash, she buried the crap it got up to, now she wants sympathy when she had none for his victims? Fück her. Feel the pain - he caused more pain than that family feeling and they helped him get away with it. Fückall sympathy from me.

260km/ph? Are there not limiters on these vehicles?
Limiters are not all they are cracked up to be. Automobile governors work on fuel and air supply, and limiting these on sedans can have unintended consequences such as reduced power when overtaking, leading to more accidents.

gamer16

Executive Member
Just like she stopped all the horrible stuff he was doing both in Gauteng and down in PE. She raised the trash, she buried the crap it got up to, now she wants sympathy when she had none for his victims? Fück her. Feel the pain - he caused more pain than that family feeling and they helped him get away with it. Fückall sympathy from me.
Why Fück? Profanity filter or more severe expression?

Emjay

Executive Member
Limiters are not all they are cracked up to be. Automobile governors work on fuel and air supply, and limiting these on sedans can have unintended consequences such as reduced power when overtaking, leading to more accidents.
If that's true, I can understand the frustration with limiters. Is this an issue specific to sedans or specific types of vehicles?

If that's true, I can understand the frustration with limiters. Is this an issue specific to sedans or specific types of vehicles?
I am by no means an authority on the topic. Merely repeating what I have heard before from an authority. Someone who knows more would have to respond. However, the issue is across all types - sedans are isolated as they are more likely to overtake and need that power than say a horse and carriage.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
"The number of occupants in the Jaguar has not been confirmed"

I find this strange.

Now where is all the MYBB speedfreaks who claim high speed is safe.

Anyhow karma is alive and well

RIP All expecially those innocent who lost their lives in this.
Here is another speedfreak. I have no issues with speed, its the dumb idiots that think they can drive that can`t.
He also allegedly couldnt handle women either hence the abuse ****.

Matt91

Then I don't know the full story. Thought he grabbed girlfriend by throat and tossed her aside because she overspent on his credit card
That's what he claimed - ya know... to justify why he was strangling and man handling a woman.