Andrew Turnbull dead after horror smash

LD50

Is that the same as a comment being slightly idiotic and idiotic?
Could well be.
Point being, the death penalty is not a punishment for abuse or even rape in any South African court and most other legal systems in western societies.
So why do we get happy when a person like this dies (while not yet proven guilty of rape etc), and not only NOT dying by lethal injection but via injuries in a horrible accident?
Wouldn't you say we as humans are just blood thirsty asholes with a hunger to see death and distruction.
See preferred PC Game genres
See forum comments, like in this thread
See family members moarning

Then I don't know the full story. Thought he grabbed girlfriend by throat and tossed her aside because she overspent on his credit card
Ah - see above. Also, death was not the punishment. Death just happened to be a lucky outcome in this case. I have seen pieces of work like this and let me tell you something, death is too soft a penalty in many cases.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Could well be.
Point being, the death penalty is not a punishment for abuse or even rape in any South African court and most other legal systems in western societies.
So why do we get happy when a person like this dies (while not yet proven guilty of rape etc), and not only NOT dying by lethal injection but via injuries in a horrible accident?
Wouldn't you say we as humans are just blood thirsty asholes with a hunger to see death and distruction.
See preferred PC Game genres
See forum comments, like in this thread
See family members moarning
Maybe reconsider using the words "light" and "abuse" next to each other in the same sentence, since they definitely do not go together...

Daruk

Honorary Master
So the punishment for light abuse is death? Very progressive
Light abuse? You don't know what you're talking about.
Then I don't know the full story.
Yep, that much is obvious.
Thought he grabbed girlfriend by throat and tossed her aside because she overspent on his credit card
Now please explain why you thought that?

Daruk

Honorary Master