Andrew Turnbull dead after horror smash

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Large double thick chocolate milkshake.

On a serious note. RIP to those that died.

If you grew up in EL, you know Turnball Motors (assuming it his son). If I remember, there is also a Turnball Recreation Park there as well.
Turnball or Turnbull?

Dan C

Honorary Master
Large double thick chocolate milkshake.

On a serious note. RIP to those that died.

If you grew up in EL, you know Turnball Motors (assuming it his son). If I remember, there is also a Turnball Recreation Park there as well.
Turnbull

John Tempus

Expert Member
If this guy didn't grow up with rich daddy it is certain to me he would have be bullied with his typical nerd appearance that he tried to cover up with tats and horseroids(didnt really work for him but seems he tried)

Look how he tries to puff out his chest hahaha money can only get you so much but turning you into a real boy takes work.

Pity the world have gone all PC with their witch hunt on "Toxic Masculinity" but guess what the purpose of "Toxic Masculinity" by real men is to take care of these sh!.theads before they end up hurting women as is the case with this gutterball.

STS

Mafia Detective
If this guy didn't grow up with rich daddy it is certain to me he would have be bullied with his typical nerd appearance that he tried to cover up with tats and horseroids(didnt really work for him but seems he tried)

Look how he tries to puff out his chest hahaha money can only get you so much but turning you into a real boy takes work.

Pity the world have gone all PC with their witch hunt on "Toxic Masculinity" but guess what the purpose of "Toxic Masculinity" by real men is to take care of these sh!.theads before they end up hurting women as is the case with this gutterball.

He put his girlfriend in a chokehold and threw her across the room, then drove at high speeds killing more people than just himself. He is the very definition of toxic masculinity

John Tempus

Expert Member
He put his girlfriend in a chokehold and threw her across the room, then drove at high speeds killing more people than just himself. He is the very definition of toxic masculinity
Hes an outlier not the norm. The whole "Toxic Masculinity" BS is build around the idea that the average man behave like this which is total Bullshit.

The average man is more likely to fk this guy up beyond repair than to HIGH FIVE him for abusing women.

STS

Mafia Detective
Hes an outlier not the norm. The whole "Toxic Masculinity" BS is build around the idea that the average man behave like this which is total Bullshit.

The average man is more likely to fk this guy up beyond repair than to HIGH FIVE him for abusing women.
No, toxic masculinity is the idea that he has to be a hulking gorilla that puts little women in their place because that is what a man does and is meant to be - many men do it to varying degrees but it still exists.

John Tempus

Expert Member
No, toxic masculinity is the idea that he has to be a hulking gorilla that puts little women in their place because that is what a man does and is meant to be - many men do it to varying degrees but it still exists.
I have never heard of any men in my life being told that they must put women in their place to show their dominance. The last semblance of that was with my grandparents but my parents and my current generation this is not the norm at all.

That however is not the definition that the feminazi and SJW world is defining men with. They use the terminology as any means of men being men, either ordinary men or abusive men. They use broad strokes thus removing the actual meaning behind the definition.

airborne

Executive Member
I have never heard of any men in my life being told that they must put women in their place to show their dominance. The last semblance of that was with my grandparents but my parents and my current generation this is not the norm at all.

That however is not the definition that the feminazi and SJW world is defining men with. They use the terminology as any means of men being men, either ordinary men or abusive men. They use broad strokes thus removing the actual meaning behind the definition.
You need to get out more bro.

Alpha dawg main oke roid snarf head control freaks are all over the show and man handling people incl women when they are not obedient to the main okes rules is not uncommon, at all.

The dude in question looks like they broke the mould when they made him.

Guys like that have been around since the beginning of time and probably always will be.

John Tempus

Expert Member
You need to get out more bro.

Alpha dawg main oke roid snarf head control freaks are all over the show and man handling people incl women when they are not obedient to the main okes rules is not uncommon, at all.

The dude in question looks like they broke the mould when they made him.

Guys like that have been around since the beginning of time and probably always will be.
I get out enough, thanks. :) I just dont hang out in sh!.tpitts where these people seem to be the norm.

Still the fact they exist I am not disputing but trying to tell me that these kind of idiots are the norm when it comes to guys is flat out bs. If they were the norm then we would not live in society and there would be mangled women and children next to the road wherever you go which is obviously not reality.

airborne

Executive Member
I get out enough, thanks. :) I just dont hang out in sh!.tpitts where these people seem to be the norm.

Still the fact they exist I am not disputing but trying to tell me that these kind of idiots are the norm when it comes to guys is flat out bs. If they were the norm then we would not live in society and there would be mangled women and children next to the road wherever you go which is obviously not reality.
Typically plenty of them around at any major regional shopping center on a weekend.

You'd be surprised what happens behind closed doors and in a certain segment of society across the board there definitely is still a fair amount of these douchebags in operation.

Not sure why you want to ramp up this drama on nearly every similar thread you reply on that all men are getting targeted or painted by the same brush as those kinds of guys. Maybe stop hanging around Buzzfeed or wherever it is the latest internet travesty is being blown out of proportion... Calm down to a panic.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Not sure why you want to ramp up this drama on nearly every similar thread you reply on that all men are getting targeted or painted by the same brush as those kinds of guys. Maybe stop hanging around Buzzfeed or wherever it is the latest internet travesty is being blown out of proportion... Calm down to a panic.
Ive only commented on this specifically in this thread regarding this specific douchebag. Not sure what you are reading in my comments that I am not actually typing out.

Keep in mind that YOU were the one claiming these douchebags exist everywhere in your previous comment. I was the one stating that they are not as common as the virtue signalers try to claim yet now you are claiming that I am presenting the case that these guys exist everywhere.

I am seriously confused how you are using your own response as if it is written by me.

STS

Mafia Detective

The guy was a royal prick, but why was he a prick? It was because he had to show everyone around him how tough he was. It didn't die out with any generation, it is still around in smaller doses where a father tells his son to stop crying, where a woman is expected to "reward" a guy for a good deed, where you can't use the colour pink for anything because it is a girl colour, etc.

Just because people use the term incorrectly doesn't mean there are not real issues, we would not even be having a discussion about these issues were it not for this term

bokka1

Expert Member
This could have been the same story when that street racing guy lost his legs, he could have taken a few people out when he jumped that N1 barrier. Luckily that did not happen.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Two dead after
I actually find it funny how people think death is any form of punishment...

WE ALL DIE, eventually we all die. So whether you're good or bad, you will die. Some will live longer than others. Some even live till 80yo in a jail cell. Others die at the young ages of 16 never did anything wrong in their lives.

Death is not a punishment. It only hurts those loved ones around them. They (deceased) don't feel a fark :D
That is one way to look at it. The other way is it protects someone from the person that died. Unfortunately in this case he also killed two other people.

Milano

Honorary Master
Bs bro. ToysRus don't sell that comou watch to just anyone. You have to show your gi joe collection at the counter. This oke was disney seals or at the very least ken beats barbie.

Emjay

Executive Member
Could well be.
Point being, the death penalty is not a punishment for abuse or even rape in any South African court and most other legal systems in western societies.
So why do we get happy when a person like this dies (while not yet proven guilty of rape etc), and not only NOT dying by lethal injection but via injuries in a horrible accident?
Wouldn't you say we as humans are just blood thirsty asholes with a hunger to see death and distruction.
See preferred PC Game genres
See forum comments, like in this thread
See family members moarning
One small issue though. Karma literally does not give a ****.