Andrew Turnbull dead after horror smash

Emjay

Executive Member
If this guy didn't grow up with rich daddy it is certain to me he would have be bullied with his typical nerd appearance that he tried to cover up with tats and horseroids(didnt really work for him but seems he tried)

Look how he tries to puff out his chest hahaha money can only get you so much but turning you into a real boy takes work.

Pity the world have gone all PC with their witch hunt on "Toxic Masculinity" but guess what the purpose of "Toxic Masculinity" by real men is to take care of these sh!.theads before they end up hurting women as is the case with this gutterball.

Mocking a dead guy isn't "real man" behaviour either. Seems you have some work to do as well. What's so ironic is that guy's own stupidity killed him and prevented him from hurting another woman, and not a "real" man.

noxibox

Honorary Master
If this guy didn't grow up with rich daddy it is certain to me he would have be bullied with his typical nerd appearance that he tried to cover up with tats and horseroids(didnt really work for him but seems he tried)

Look how he tries to puff out his chest hahaha money can only get you so much but turning you into a real boy takes work.

Pity the world have gone all PC with their witch hunt on "Toxic Masculinity" but guess what the purpose of "Toxic Masculinity" by real men is to take care of these sh!.theads before they end up hurting women as is the case with this gutterball.
So real men are bullies?

I have never heard of any men in my life being told that they must put women in their place to show their dominance. The last semblance of that was with my grandparents but my parents and my current generation this is not the norm at all.
You may not have heard anyone you know personally, but it is still going on. Regardles silly notions like boys must be tough, among other things, is still commonplace. In fact there are lot of silly notions around boys and girls - how they should behave, what toys they should play with or sports they should play.

That however is not the definition that the feminazi and SJW world is defining men with. They use the terminology as any means of men being men, either ordinary men or abusive men. They use broad strokes thus removing the actual meaning behind the definition.
That is true. However even applied applied narrowly you're advocating negative masculine behaviour.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Mocking a dead guy isn't "real man" behaviour either. Seems you have some work to do as well. What's so ironic is that guy's own stupidity killed him and prevented him from hurting another woman, and not a "real" man.
Yes I will forever step on and mock sh!.theads. They are not worth the vagina they were pushed out of.

Based on the history of this guy he is high up on the ranks of sh!.theads who would likely have died years ago if not for protection of his rich parents and I sure as hell do not care that he died, good riddance. There is far too many innocent people who need sympathy. I will not waste a second of my day worrying about this idiot who got what he clearly deserved for far too long.

Unfortunately he took out innocent people with him and that is the only sad part in this entire story. It would have been much better if he went out the regular sh!.thead way crashing solo into a wall or snarfing too much laced cocaine/heroin.

Emjay

Executive Member
Yes I will forever step on and mock sh!.theads. They are not worth the vagina they were pushed out of.

Based on the history of this guy he is high up on the ranks of sh!.theads who would likely have died years ago if not for protection of his rich parents and I sure as hell do not care that he died, good riddance. There is far too many innocent people who need sympathy. I will not waste a second of my day worrying about this idiot who got what he clearly deserved for far too long.

Unfortunately he took out innocent people with him and that is the only sad part in this entire story. It would have been much better if he went out the regular sh!.thead way crashing solo into a wall or snarfing too much laced cocaine/heroin.
For such a lowly person, he sure seems to take up a lot of mental space.

Stephen

Expert Member
You need to get out more bro.

Alpha dawg main oke roid snarf head control freaks are all over the show .
Yep, there is a lot of them here on MyBB. One can here them breaking their keyboard as they pound out a post telling some person to leave Steve Hofmeyer alone or else...

smi

This looks the Joburg boys when they come to the cape to strut their stuff while chanting hey boet

smi

You need to get out more bro.

Alpha dawg main oke roid snarf head control freaks are all over the show and man handling people incl women when they are not obedient to the main okes rules is not uncommon, at all.

The dude in question looks like they broke the mould when they made him.

Guys like that have been around since the beginning of time and probably always will be.
Maybe just the places you go to, hang out that has this toxic masculinity, I certainly do not see men behaving like this at places I go to

noxibox

Honorary Master
Maybe just the places you go to, hang out that has this toxic masculinity, I certainly do not see men behaving like this at places I go to
There have been a few articles here about these sort of incidents. Guys have been beaten to death, had pool cues rammed into their eyes and so on for upsetting some macho twit. I'm sure in bars there are still guys who will posture and make threats if someone is looking at their girlfriend.

smi

There have been a few articles here about these sort of incidents. Guys have been beaten to death, had pool cues rammed into their eyes and so on for upsetting some macho twit. I'm sure in bars there are still guys who will posture and make threats if someone is looking at their girlfriend.
Haven't read those, on more deeper thought, I've only had 1 incident at The George pub in CT, being slapped by a woman as I was talking to her girlfriend, did not even know she was gay. seems toxic feminist / femininity isn't talked about as much.

John Tempus

Expert Member
The eyes are touched up post edit along with the slimming of the face. Those proportions look out of wack unless shes just straight up an alien which could also be possible heh.

Just take a look at her unedited photos on her facebook page and you will see the difference.

Look like a meth addict / reborn christian cult personality. Definitely looks like she got a hard life of drugs behind her or part of her. Yikes.

Probably part of the Instagram generation, nothing more too it.

LD50

There is far too many innocent people who need sympathy
Nobody is innocent. We're all shitheads, some just bigger shitheads than others. Unless you have a halo above your head while riding the old white horse JT. Even scum sometimes don't deserve death. Our guy here was not a serial killer or otherwise intentional murderer

marine1

Honorary Master
I dont think the guy deserved death and neither did anyone else in this accident.
I do though think he needed to be in jail and removed from society but this is the nature of the justice system
Now we just have to get the likes of Krejir and those types done in