Andrew Turnbull dead after horror smash

John Tempus

Expert Member
Nobody is innocent. We're all shitheads, some just bigger shitheads than others. Unless you have a halo above your head while riding the old white horse JT. Even scum sometimes don't deserve death. Our guy here was not a serial killer or otherwise intentional murderer
I am infinitely more innocent than this guy and shall judge him upon that. I have never beaten up women, accused of torture and rape nor have I ever killed anyone as this guy did in car crash.

If you intentionally speed and crash and take out innocent people then you are an intentional killer. He didn't accidentally go far above the speed limit so in my eyes this outcome is intentional.

I call it as I see it based on just small snippet of evidence, this guy is a piece of **** who got what he deserved.

Oh and to make this even more hilarious he is one of those guys who brag about being friends with gangsters, got no time for such idiots better off where he send himself.

John Tempus

Expert Member
you are a role model JT. A honest and innocent role model for all mankind
*snark* *snark* there is this dude and then there is general population. If this is your attempt at trying to make it seem that we are all "sinners" on a level playing field then I have news for you.

THAT IS NOT HOW THE REAL WORLD WORKS. SOME PEOPLE SUCH AS THIS DIRTBAG IS MORALLY IN THE 1% OF TRASH WHO SHOULD GET WIPED OFF THIS PLANET. HE ONLY TOOK OUT 2 OTHER INNOCENT SOULS BUT IF HE DID NOT DIE I COULD EASILY BET HE WOULD HAVE TAKEN OUT MORE PEOPLE THE LONGER HE LIVED BY THE WAY HE LIVED.

If you want to give the evil in the world the same leniency as the average good person then don't let me stop you but realize you are part of the problem if you refuse to call out evil for what it is without sugar coating it.

Have a totally average day.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
You need to get out more bro.

Alpha dawg main oke roid snarf head control freaks are all over the show and man handling people incl women when they are not obedient to the main okes rules is not uncommon, at all.
Nonsense.

Looks like someone has a bone to pick or is simply projecting a stock standard case of man hate...

airborne

Executive Member
Notoriously bad dude in EL. Not sad at all.
What kind of stuff did he got up to in the past.

Nonsense.

Looks like someone has a bone to pick or is simply projecting a stock standard case of man hate...
Wtf, every town and society has douchebag main okes in their ranks. They typically are more concentrated in urban areas but I've encountered them all over.

You may not have noticed it but I never mentioned figures just the reality that they are a segment of society.

All these mansplainers on this thread, responding like I'm attacking their personal manhood, you guys got something you are hiding, guilty conscious?

innocent role model for all mankind
He is actually. And our bench seems to agree, considering recent judgements in wrongful death events, such as that time Jub Jub killed a whole bunch of people. He was tried and convicted as a murderer, not some ******* driving too fast.

Daruk

Honorary Master
https://www.rnews.co.za/article/243...entify-victims-of-fatal-r72-head-on-collision

Port Alfred police identify victims of fatal R72 head-on collision

Eye-witness report said one vehicle in the accident sideswepted his car before head-on collision
Port Alfred - Police have identified the three people, who were fatally wounded in an accident that happened on the R72 from Port Alfred towards Port Elizabeth.

They were formally identified as:-

1. Ryan Bryne - male, aged 19;
2. Beulah Booysen - female, aged 87; and
3. Andrew Peter Turnbull - male, aged 42.

The initial police report had said that a case of culpable homicide was under investigation following a fatal crash that killed two and seriously injured another person.

According to police spokesperson, Captain Mali Govender, the incident took place after 14:30 on Sunday on the R72, just 10kms outside Port Alfred towards Port Elizabeth.

Captain Mali Govender said that according to an eyewitness, who was travelling towards Port Elizabeth, a vehicle travelling in the opposite direction had sideswiped the rear right of his vehicle when it passed and thereafter collided with another vehicle that was following his vehicle (driving towards Port Elizabeth).

She had said that two people died on the scene whilst a third was transported to hospital in a serious condition.

"Details of how the accident took place is being investigated," Capt Govender said.

Last edited:

Daruk

Honorary Master
He side-swiped an oncoming vehicle and then collided with the car that was following it.
When doing what exactly? I assume he just lost control to end up side swiping the rear of a vehicle in the other lane... Unless the other vehicle was in his lane to start overtaking the other vehicle at the time...

dabean

Expert Member
When doing what exactly? I assume he just lost control to end up side swiping the rear of a vehicle in the other lane... Unless the other vehicle was in his lane to start overtaking the other vehicle at the time...
Tried to overtake in a gap that wasn't there IMO.

Daruk

Honorary Master
The guy doing 260.
Right, so why would he have clipped the rear of a vehicle in the oncoming lane while doing 260? What was he overtaking - why no mention of that vehicle? If he hit a vehicle following the eyewitness, chances are he would have hit it head-on if he was overtaking anyway... unless he was trying to squeeze between it and another vehicle in his own lane.... story seems to be lacking some details.

dabean

Expert Member
Right, so why would he have clipped the rear of a vehicle in the oncoming lane while doing 260? What was he overtaking?
I'm assuming he was speeding and was committed to overtake whatever was in front of him. Car or truck or whatever doesn't really matter if he didn't slow down in time to leave himself options.

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
We have one of the biggest wealth gaps in EL.
Do a little digging here:
https://www.dispatchlive.co.za/news/2016-10-08-wealthy-businessman-stays-under-the-radar/

Not sure how many cars the guy owns, but I understand he parks them under the SARS offices in Chiselhurst - I think it's his block. I know of an i8 and an AMG GTS among others.
No that is someone else you are thinking of. That guy has run out of space to park all of his supercars which is why he parks some of them there. He owns the SARS building.

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
I still think him dying in a car accident was too easy of a way out.
On the other hand though he probably never would have spent a day in jail, dockets used to routinely go missing and he always managed to slip charges.
Rumour has it he had too many friends in both high and low places for anything to stick.

I have heard plenty of interesting stories, he sure was all kinds of special.

John Tempus

Expert Member
I still think him dying in a car accident was too easy of a way out.
On the other hand though he probably never would have spent a day in jail, dockets used to routinely go missing and he always managed to slip charges.
Rumour has it he had too many friends in both high and low places for anything to stick.

I have heard plenty of interesting stories, he sure was all kinds of special.
The only justice for these well connected scumbags is a body bag. The only sad part of this story is that he took other innocent people with him to the grave.

noxibox

Honorary Master
That's pretty typical in many places in the world. Even without additional connections wealth buys the best lawyers.

Wtf, every town and society has douchebag main okes in their ranks. They typically are more concentrated in urban areas but I've encountered them all over.

You may not have noticed it but I never mentioned figures just the reality that they are a segment of society.
Considering some of these incidents even make it into the newspapers, typically when the beating delivered by one of these alpha males results in serious injury or death it is strange that anyone continues to deny these sort of men are still around. They're also usually bullies at school.