Andrew Turnbull dead after horror smash

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
LIttle cocksucker this guy. And that Chere chick is no angel either. Coke kop carrying a knife in her bra. TSEK.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
"The number of occupants in the Jaguar has not been confirmed"

I find this strange.

Now where is all the MYBB speedfreaks who claim high speed is safe.

Anyhow karma is alive and well

RIP All expecially those innocent who lost their lives in this.
Karma? Alive and well, meaning it exists? LOL

The Voice

Executive Member
My wife grew up in EL (small town, everyone knows everyone else, or at least what they're up to). Turnbull was well-known as a toxic POS. He was up to a lot of no good for a number of years, always operating above the law before he got what was coming to him - apparently even getting involved in human trafficking. There are a lot of people who knew him or knew of him who weren't sad to see him go.

Daruk

Honorary Master
No that is someone else you are thinking of. That guy has run out of space to park all of his supercars which is why he parks some of them there. He owns the SARS building.
Not sure what you mean by "that is someone else you are thinking of"?

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
Not sure what you mean by "that is someone else you are thinking of"?
Was the link in the post before? if it was I didnt see it, thought you meant Turnbull had all the supercars.
You are correct about the guy in the link though, he sure has a lot of them.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Was the link in the post before? if it was I didnt see it, thought you meant Turnbull had all the supercars.
You are correct about the guy in the link though, he sure has a lot of them.
Yeah I was referring to the comment about being wealthy in East London meaning you can afford a Friesland milkshake. Just pointing out that there are some ultra wealthy people here who fly under the radar.

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
Yeah I was referring to the comment about being wealthy in East London meaning you can afford a Friesland milkshake. Just pointing out that there are some ultra wealthy people here who fly under the radar.
Yeah for sure, EL has a ton of "old money" families around who are stupidly wealthy. Most of them keep a fairly low profile externally and they generally tend to hang out in a super wealthy circle.