Angus Buchan apologises for saying only 'Jewish and Afrikaans people' have 'covenant with God'

rambo919

Executive Member
Millions of babies get killed every year in the name of the atheist denomination called "liberalism" if you think about it. But of course then you would have to admit to the unborn being alive which will never happen.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Millions of babies get killed every year in the name of the atheist denomination called "womans rights" if you think about it. But of course then you would have to admit to the unborn being alive which will never happen.
Oh so now womans rights is a denomination of the atheist religion.....

I think we need to rebrand ourselves fellow atheists, the other religions are catching onto us now...

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Are you pretending to have a learning disability or are you actually drunk right now?
Well I did take my flock on a sinful excursion to the local den of iniquity last night, so I might still be inebriated.

But in terms of a learning disability, nope... that label applies in this thread, but not to me.

saor

Honorary Master
Are you pretending to have a learning disability or are you actually drunk right now?
You've got some gall accusing others of being drunk after saying liberalism is a denomination of atheism.

rambo919

Executive Member
You've got some gall accusing others of being drunk after saying liberalism is a denomination of atheism.
No I said the one called liberalism and then specified Godless Liberalism, modern liberalism is not liberal.