Angus Buchan apologises for saying only 'Jewish and Afrikaans people' have 'covenant with God'

rambo919

Executive Member
Covenants are great, let's all have one :ROFL: Apostate theologians and their followers will believe anything, so I am not surprised.
Now I can accuse you of not actually having read anything I said. And the wheel goes round and round and round...

Prawnapple

Read a book. They weren't killed in the name of atheism, but because of atheism if that little semantic difference makes you feel better about yourself.
Because of atheism. Hahahahahah.

Great stupidity is also great, so many great people in this thread living their little useless nihilistic lives online.....
Calling other people's lives "useless". Okay boomer.

Prawnapple

This is exactly the reason Angus needs to disappear / **** off. He's wasting MyBB internet bandwidth on useless threads :laugh::laugh:

gottagoon

Anyone read any of Angus books?
I have. He's at heart a farmer.
I rate him a good guy. All his passion and drive and belief is based on God bringing the rain on time to allow his crops to flourish.

Etc.

AdrianH

Expert Member
I rate him a good guy. All his passion and drive and belief is based on God bringing the rain on time to allow his crops to flourish.

Etc.
Haven't read book, but a year or two ago during the draught he said that it would rain before end of February and the dams would be full again.

He was wrong and then he blamed the people of Cape Town for not praying enough for the lack of rain.

Sounds more like a big twat to me.

TysonRoux

Executive Member

Etc.
LOL

Does he blame god when there's a drought, .....no, as Adrian points out he blamed the people of CT.
He's a charlatan.

Surely god is more powerful than a few capies.

Sneeky

Honorary Master
don't shoot the messenger, just have your spade full of salt ready.

Ponderer

Expert Member
This is exactly the reason Angus needs to disappear / **** off. He's wasting MyBB internet bandwidth on useless threads :laugh::laugh:
I feel the same about Richard Dawkins.
It's amazing how some people will balk/squeal/complain/cry about some people expressing their views/beliefs, but will greedily slurp up the crap that Richard Dawkins (and his ilk) spews.