ANIMAL TRANSMISSION : BREAKING: Bronx Zoo says one of its tigers has tested positive for coronavirus

saffakanera

Expert Member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The tiger which tested positive for coronavirus is 4-year-old Nadia, a Malaysian tiger. Her sister, 2 Amur tigers, and 3 African lions have developed a dry cough as well. All are expected to recover

Nadia was tested by USDA’s National Veterinary Services Laboratory "out of an abundance of caution," according to a press release from the zoo

NEW: Public health officials in New York confirm a tiger at the Bronx Zoo has tested positive for #COVIDー19, and several other animals are also showing symptoms.

Last edited:

saffakanera

Expert Member
I hope the commies won't come kill our pets, my dog is the only companion I have. :(

Dan C

Honorary Master
As long as crocodiles don't get it. I feel sorry for some fishermen.

CataclysmZA

Expert Member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The tiger which tested positive for coronavirus is 4-year-old Nadia, a Malaysian tiger. Her sister, 2 Amur tigers, and 3 African lions have developed a dry cough as well. All are expected to recover

Nadia was tested by USDA’s National Veterinary Services Laboratory "out of an abundance of caution," according to a press release from the zoo

I take it that they didn't specify which coronavirus? There are particular ones found in animals that attack feline species and hit the lungs hard with viral pneumonia.

Bronx Zoo's own social media and website don't mention this either.

Edit : Not announced by Bronx Zoo.

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
I take it that they didn't specify which coronavirus? There are particular ones found in animals that attack feline species and hit the lungs hard with viral pneumonia.

Bronx Zoo's own social media and website don't mention this either.
the common cold is also a Coronavirus.