Annual migration of millions of brown-veined white butterfly is currently underway in SA

wbot

How long does this migration last? Still see them migrating today

Nithan15

Expert Member
How long does this migration last? Still see them migrating today
SAA cancelled a few flight they had to make alternative arrangements - those are the ones that plan last minute.

Sollie

Executive Member
no those are cute this thing was the size of a bus.

Ok not really but the size of a huggggee green Locust.. I refused to use the back door for a week
Those are dangerous. Had two incidents with them, one ending at the doctor.

First was in bed, me asleep. Mrs Sollie watching her murder series on TV. I woke up with a crash. Mrs Sollie had tried taking out the bedside cabinet in her haste to evacuate the bed. She pointed at a green grasshopper on her pillow saying something. I said "It's only a grasshopper" and went back to sleep. Wrong! She decided to go watch and sleep in the lounge. I was sure I was convinced I was going to be fed Rattex in my food or coffee for a while.

The next incident she was standing in the kitchen when something landed on her arm. You guessed it, yep, one of those. She flicked it so hard, she tore the ligaments in her arm and shoulder. We never found the grasshopper. Off to the doctor for her.

Mila

Honorary Master
Those are dangerous. Had two incidents with them, one ending at the doctor.

First was in bed, me asleep. Mrs Sollie watching her murder series on TV. I woke up with a crash. Mrs Sollie had tried taking out the bedside cabinet in her haste to evacuate the bed. She pointed at a green grasshopper on her pillow saying something. I said "It's only a grasshopper" and went back to sleep. Wrong! She decided to go watch and sleep in the lounge. I was sure I was convinced I was going to be fed Rattex in my food or coffee for a while.

The next incident she was standing in the kitchen when something landed on her arm. You guessed it, yep, one of those. She flicked it so hard, she tore the ligaments in her arm and shoulder. We never found the grasshopper. Off to the doctor for her.
Yoo understand! I will sit on the roof like that chick in exorcist