Another politician executed in South Africa

Lightscribe

Banned
This will increase as elections draw near and the thugs scramble for position. I'm surprised that this government functions at all.

Can't wait for the DA to run the whole country, so we can get on with rebuilding the rest of the country again. :p

ChocolateBadger

Expert Member
This will increase as elections draw near and the thugs scramble for position. I'm surprised that this government functions at all.

Can't wait for the DA to run the whole country, so we can get on with rebuilding the rest of the country again. :p

:erm:

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Sad but the cANCer must also feel the wroth of the crime we feel every day.

ANC's BEE program Be Executing Eachother.

Probably killed through corruption.

friedpiggy

Expert Member
Since it was a politician, I don't think I shall be losing too much sleep over this.

F

Fudzy

Geez, guy shot while preparing the funeral for his brother. Spare a thought for the parents.

STS

Mafia Detective
Didn't you know? Crime is terrible unless it's happening to an ANC member :rolleyes:

Albereth

Honorary Master
A little slip there :)

However I doubt the DA will bring back apartheid. A DA that does get to run the country will be a black DA. I foresee many disappointed DA fans when that day arrived :)

Why? DA supporters want things done effectively and efficiently - they don't care about the sex or the colour of the person doing it. Only that the person is competent and doesn't steal.

saksakgp

Expert Member

However I doubt the DA will bring back apartheid. A DA that does get to run the country will be a black DA. I foresee many disappointed DA stans when that day arrived :)

Ja

Cool E

Expert Member
Why? DA stans want things done effectively and efficiently - they don't care about the sex or the colour of the person doing it. Only that the person is competent and doesn't steal.

Seems like you are one of them.

STS

Mafia Detective
Why? DA supporters want things done effectively and efficiently - they don't care about the sex or the colour of the person doing it. Only that the person is competent and doesn't steal.

SOME DA supporters want things done effectively and efficiently, others simply vote for them because "they're not the ANC". we've had members here confess that they would vote other party as they don't totally agree with the DA

Albereth

Honorary Master
SOME DA supporters want things done effectively and efficiently, others simply vote for them because "they're not the ANC". we've had members here confess that they would vote other party as they don't totally agree with the DA

Those who would vote for anyone but the ANC probably don't like the fact that the ANC couldn't organise a joint in a plantation and squander like there is no tomorrow.

And those that don't agree with the DA wouldn't be DA supporters, would they?

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill

It'll be difficult to find any party that you totally agree with on everything. It's about finding one where you agree more with them than the others. It's politics, not fairyland. :p

Cool E

Expert Member
It'll be difficult to find any party that you totally agree with on everything. It's about finding one where you agree more with them than the others. It's politics, not fairyland. :p

And that party is ANC.

DA must just merge with Cope , ID and VF

intel8080

Banned

However I doubt the DA will bring back apartheid. A DA that does get to run the country will be a black DA. I foresee many disappointed DA fans when that day arrived :)

Why should the DA fans be disappointed? DA is already a mainly none white party and the whites have no issue with that. Anyway, for DA to overcome the ANC, they need well over 15 million votes out of a total population of 60+ million. The total white population eligible to vote, will be by then less then 2 million. In South Africa, less and less white people give a s....t about the country and politics. Mostly are old already :D WTF By 2020 half of them will be dead anyway. The whites in SA are like the Elfs in Lord of the Rings movie.