Another politician executed in South Africa

Mike7

WTF

Is it possible if we get enough members signing a petition we can get him banned?

He annoys the crap out of me.

Cool E

Expert Member
Why should the DA fans be disappointed? DA is already a mainly none white party and the whites have no issue with that. Anyway, for DA to overcome the ANC, they need well over 15 million votes out of a total population of 60+ million. The total white population eligible to vote, will be by then less then 2 million. In South Africa, less and less white people give a s....t about the country and politics. Mostly are old already :D WTF By 2020 half of them will be dead anyway. The whites in SA are like the Elfs in Lord of the Rings movie.

Thats hush and we dont condone the use of language. You need to apologize.

STS

Mafia Detective
It'll be difficult to find any party that you totally agree with on everything. It's about finding one where you agree more with them than the others. It's politics, not fairyland. :p

if there was no ANC, i'm pretty sure the VF+ would have more votes than it gets at the moment :p

intel8080

Banned
if there was no ANC, i'm pretty sure the VF+ would have more votes than it gets at the moment :p

Agreed. The failures of the ANC thought the white people in SA a lesson. A good lesson. They are more willing to compromise now. The DA might have a future in SA if the political situation does not decay into civil war or something. If the ANC infighting ends in death, how are they going to accept another party?

Lightscribe

Banned
A little slip there :)

However I doubt the DA will bring back apartheid. A DA that does get to run the country will be a black DA. I foresee many disappointed DA fans when that day arrived :)

So you are saying many DA members are racist? Funny that. I see the DA as merely a multiracial party, that does not use terrorism, extreme violence and necklacing, to intimidate people into voting for them. The DA also does not have a history of torturing(camp Quatro) it's own members.