Another thread from the swamp...

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Remember to tell the rest also
Don't get me started on that R26k story that you said I borrowed from that gangster and then people looked at me funny.

I just hope little Stefaans and Magrieta turn out to be better specimens of human beings than their father.

If you were my father I will projectile vomit violently on a daily basis the moment I think of you. I told you before whenever the good lord looks at you from above he starts crying

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Don't get me started on that R26k story that you said I borrowed from that gangster and then people looked at me funny.

I just hope little Stefaans and Magrieta turn out to be better specimens of human beings than their father.

If you were my father I will projectile vomit violently on a daily basis the moment I think of you. I told you before whenever the good lord looks at you from above he starts crying
Uh huh

Quintrix

Don't drag the child with you into the swamp. Do something good and play the role of the father figure if you want to but don't play house and let the child believe a lie. You know what they say about backfire - it's spectacular.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
You reckon I make the **** up that I post on here? I stated before there are a bunch of guys on here who know me personally and know how I am with luck or the lack thereof

View attachment 1142376

I hope you can let her grammar slide.
Just say - I'm not not good enough to be your dad.

If you were the guy who could have been this kids dad you would have done it already.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
I'd tell the little girl the truth.

Look, a child who doesn't know her father has it hard enough. But now she has her own mother lying to her and telling her that you are the father. There is no reason to go along with the mother's lies.

By telling this lie, the mother puts you in an impossible position. You either pretend to be the father of this little girl, and get involved with someone who is not your kid, or, you have no contact, and this little girl believes that her father doesn't want her. Thus triggering abandonment issues.

Here is another possibility - the mother of this child wants you back in her life, and she is willing to use her daughter to get you back. If you spend time with your "daughter", you will come back into the mother's life too. That's probably what she wants.

Personally I'd tell the little girl. Don't let her mother lie to her. It is hard enough having a father who doesn't want you - imagine then having to deal with a lying manipulative mother.

Zyk1

Expert Member
This is more for opinionated advice, rather than anything legal.

So I was together with someone quite a few years ago and she'd reared from the ashes (well, sort of).

Her daughter, whom she accused me of being the sperm donor of, and, which a paternity test subsequently proved was not the case, sent me a message on FB to confront me for being absent from her life. She's 12.

I'm conflicted because I don't want to tell her the truth and her mother asked me to keep the secret with the positive caveat that she (mother) only wants me to play a father figure role in terms of having the kid have someone to turn to since the kunt who fathered her wants nothing to do with her, other than the financial obligations.

Long story short, I was involved with her mother, she got knocked up during a period where we were apart and since she wasn't 100% sure if I was the father, we went for a paternity test.

I raised her for a year before my own mother told me to rather do the test, after which I decided to cut ties with the mother...and the kid.

The message she sent cut through me like a hot knife: "Daddy, do you not want me to be your child?"
Any person raising a child for a year will form an unbreakable bond with that child. For a year you thought she was yours. I am surprised that you are actually distancing yourself from her.
Anyways, I feel for you. Kak situation to be in.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Yup, exactly
That is why he had to sell his house and move to another one in Kraaifontein
I'd love to have context con the forum members involved here and who knows who... just to better understand these threads.
Is there like a sticky post somewhere to help me catch up ?

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
I'd love to have context con the forum members involved here and who knows who... just to better understand these threads.
Is there like a sticky post somewhere to help me catch up ?
You think you are confused? We know this guy and are all even more confused. There is a new thing we learn about him every week. Who needs TV when you have this MyBB Channel?