Answer the question above you

LaraC

Honorary Master
No, I wasn't on leave. :)

Is it advantages to take leave when everybody else is at work?

Salt

Expert Member
Depends on if you work with slackers or people who will help with your stuff while you are away.

What is your current favourite Netflix show?

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Depends on if you work with slackers or people who will help with your stuff while you are away.

What is your current favourite Netflix show?
I would have to say Whitcher. Mandalorian is Disney, it it not. I actually like both

Do you watch Doctor Who ?

redspark

Expert Member
Only Netflix and lots of Youtube.

I know people with 3-5 streams, and in some cases, 1-2 VPNs. Is that too much telly?

LaraC

Honorary Master
Only if you watch them all the time. :D

Is there still a need for cinemas?

redspark

Expert Member
Yes definitely, nothing beats the big screen experience, especially 3D films at the new Numetro in Ballito. Not cheap, but a nice treat once a month with family.

Do you like Malls?

LaraC

Honorary Master
Yes, it is convenient to have all the shops you need in one place. :)

Are malls killing small businesses?

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Mario Bros - more variation

Do you stop your cats from play fighting ? (if you have them. Otherwise feel free to sub any animal that play fights)

LaraC

Honorary Master
No, they should see how terrible they'll look with bald spots. :D

Is it possible to change a persons view when they were brainwashed into thinking a certain way?

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
No, they should see how terrible they'll look with bald spots. :D

Is it possible to change a persons view when they were brainwashed into thinking a certain way?
No since it's near impossible to change a person's base belief. You can easily change someone's opinion if it's a new topic, it is very difficult to change once they've accepted it and use it to make associations.

Do you fool yourself into thinking things?

LaraC

Honorary Master
I'm not a robot, no need to fool myself. ;)

Do A.I. struggle with your question?

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Its a 50/50

What is the most useful A.I. service you use?
IntelliCode for work, Google assistant and their android app recommendation for quick launch bar, and for learning my own. :p

Did you know that IntelliCode was an ai system?

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
No, I did not. :oops:

Is the new year treating you well?
I don't know, on the one hand I've probably been the most engaged for the first time in about 3 years I'd say, which leads to me feel like I am actually doing something, while on the other hand it's been terrible for quite a few people around me. And then also other things that have been going on for years are also finally coming to a head and will have a resolution within the next few months, which has been on-going for near a decade now. Looks like 2020 is a closing chapter for a lot of things for me, but at the same time good things that I've been driving towards for personal goals has finally started rewarding properly, hoping that by 2021 all the unpleasant things are sorted, or I'll just leave them behind, I'm kind of in the phrase of mind where I'm done with it all, as can be read by my rambling. :p

Why do you want to pick Port Elizabeth over Cape Town?

redspark

Expert Member
I've lived in CT for 2 years. Then, moved to George for 4 years. I had mates and some business in PE. Between PE and CT, I will always pick CT. It's like choosing between East Rand and West Rand. Dooh, East Rand is better :p

I am the only one who still buys a newspaper and/or magazine? I mean, the world has / is moving on to digital and so forth.