Anti-Cell C billboard vandalised - “We love Cell C”

rpm

Admin
Staff member
That anti-Cell C banner has a new message

That anti-Cell C banner has a new message

The Cell C billboard which stated that Cell C was “The most useless service provider in SA” has been vandalised, with positive messages replacing the negative ones.

ngwenyas

LOL! Damage is done already... atleast there's a fun element to it. I wonder what's going to happen next. can't someone draw boobs

Maverick Jester

The Special One
Off topic- but MyBB spends a lot of time trawling around my workplace. Why not just come and drop my damn hoodie off while you're at it? :twisted:

GreyBush

Executive Member
Something doesn't seem right with those pics... the fine print above the main message only lasts untill the end of "THE" but in the new vandalised version it's much bigger going all the way past "use" I think it's a new banner made to look like vandalism.

biena

Executive Member
So can the owner of the banner now go and file vandalism charge. Pretty sure there would be cameras around and looking at the height you would need a ladder, that implies a car to transport a ladder :p

CeeBee

Expert Member
heard on the radio yesterday... they were discussing this billboard, and some dude called in, who (says he) knows both the 'disgruntled customer' and the Cell C people involved, reckons we should give it a few days, there's quite a thick story due to come out in the open about this.... drama unfolding....