Anti-corruption Day | Mashatile vows to fight graft as govt is slammed

Ironic that South Africa has an "anti-corruption" day.....

Must be the upcoming elections I suppose.

The ANC will fight corruption.
Hammas will fight religious intolerance.
The Champ will fight for non racist posts on MyBB.
The EFF will fight against Farm Murders.
Cyril will fight for Merit-based appointments.
Tesla will fight for cheaper oil.
Mark Zuckerberg will fight against Cultural Sodomy.
Xi will fight for democracy.

The ANC will fight corruption.
Hammas will fight religious intolerance.
The Champ will fight for non racist posts on MyBB.
The EFF will fight against Farm Murders.
Cyril will fight for Merit-based appointments.
Tesla will fight for cheaper oil.
Mark Zuckerberg will fight against Cultural Sodomy.
Xi will fight for democracy.
No one seems to be fighting for cheaper outboard motor prices, man they insane. :confused:

Or restore our currency to a realistic value, ie £1.00 = R5,00

No one seems to be fighting for cheaper outboard motor prices, man they insane. :confused:

The thought of the cost of running an outboard if you have one these days is enough to wipe the smile off any man's face, which, funny enough, was also what happened to me reading Mashitalking-tile spewing BS.

I vote for another public holiday: National Anti Corruption Day. That always solves a lot of problems.

Sorry Paul... Nobody believes this 9875th promise to do something about your and your cadres corruption.

I am absolutely amazed that we have an anti-corruption day. That's incredible. It's like a Monty Python skit.

They just dont like competition.

You must love that some how they got it to link apartheid with the current Corruption in the speach.
It is never them, its always some ones else fault.

So if I commit mass murder I can just blame Charles Manson and say its his fault that I did it.

No sir you were extremely busy stealing all the money and then borrow and steal that to if there is nothing to steal

Back