Anti-corruption marches were racist, says Zuma

Flanders

Honorary Master
"I will shut that ***** down!" (say it in Negan's voice).

I will SHUT that **** down.

He's not stupid. People that think he's stupid are actually the stupid ones. If you look at how he has set up his chess pieces over the years to get to where he is now and get away with the schite he's actually a very savvy politician and people don't see it. They gonna write books about this man one day.

He managed to become top dog of an easily corruptible organisation, filled with corrupt people. All because of dirt and skeletons in closets. Doesn't impress me much.

D3nz

Honorary Master
He's not stupid. People that think he's stupid are actually the stupid ones. If you look at how he has set up his chess pieces over the years to get to where he is now and get away with the schite he's actually a very savvy politician and people don't see it. They gonna write books about this man one day.

It's weird though, how one man got away with so much for so long...
I don't know how much, but for me, it began with Khwezi
:(
I just realised something...Trump too hurt women before he became POTUS...

Last edited:

grok

Honorary Master
He managed to become top dog of an easily corruptible organisation, filled with corrupt people. All because of dirt and skeletons in closets. Doesn't impress me much.

This. He's a dumass who exploits & bullies people even worse than him. Listen properly, the man can barely pronounce large numbers ffsake.

ponder

Honorary Master
This. He's a dumass who exploits & bullies people even worse than him. Listen properly, the man can barely pronounce large numbers ffsake.

:D He'll outsmart you in the blink of an eye in a political game all day long.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master

^this, morally we live in the land of the blind, there's no reason to praise the one eyed king

Lupus

Honorary Master
I don't think he knows what racist actually means? Perhaps he thinks anything against him is racist?