Anti-Semitism is really woke these days

Polymathic

Honorary Master
So I caught a CNN special report on the growing trend anti-semitism in Europe and to my surprise they actually acknowledged the growing anti-semitism amongst the far left.

I also remember stories about British Labour MPs making anti-semetic statements.

Then you have the Women's March movement in the states which is falling apart due to Anti-Semitism of the organisers coming to the forefront.

Very interesting times indeed

Lord Farquart

Expert Member
The boy who cried wolf comes to mind. Same will happen to #metoo etc. People eventually get gatvol of you pushing your victim status down everyone’s throat.

eehellfire

Executive Member
The boy who cried wolf comes to mind. Same will happen to #metoo etc. People eventually get gatvol of you pushing your victim status down everyone’s throat.
I hope you're not too vocal on BEE or the land expropriation with compensation.
Because that's the real "pushing" victim status.

Alan

Honorary Master
The left mingling with anti semites is nothing new...

“Satanic Jews have infected the whole world with poison and deceit.” - Louis Farrakhan

Lord Farquart

Expert Member
That's a bit harsh...actually it's pathetically insensitive.
True, but it is the truth. Not just valid for Jews, as per the article, but for all people/groups/organizations/movements pushing their agendas.

Look how insensitive most people are towards farm murders, as an example. Do farm murders happen? Yes. Do enough people actually care. No.

Maybe not a good comparison to anti-semitism, but you get the idea. Some people keep pushing farm murders down other’s throats. And people stop caring.

Lord Farquart

Expert Member
I am against the way #1 is done, and who actually benefits from it, but I am not part of a group fighting it wuth campaigns. #2 you worded wrong:D.

I am not too vocal, and do give my opinion from time to time, but I voted/campaigned with my feet.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Have a look at Rachel Riley's Twitter account. She's been calling out labour anti semitism for a while and getting a lot of hate about it.

rambo919

Expert Member
Farrakhan has the same distinction as the westbaro baptist church.... everyone else think they are bonkers.

Black Muslim convert...the worst of the worst combo.
Nation of Islam really isn't real Islam. Among others, they believe some crazy black scientist, Yakub, created white people.

Edit: What the f**k

According to the Nation of Islam, the Tribe of Shabazz was the only survivor of thirteen tribes that lived on earth 66 trillion years ago. After a rogue scientist blew up the planet, splitting off the moon, the other tribes perished. The Tribe of Shabazz relocated to the rich Nile valley of Egypt and the present seat of the Holy City, Mecca, Arabia.[1]

It was a technologically advanced society, but one faction was led by Shabazz himself into previously unoccupied areas of central Africa because he wanted them to be hardened. There they evolved Negroid features. Malcolm X in a 1962 speech stated that,

He wanted the people to undergo a form of life that would make them tough and hard, and the other scientists wouldn't agree with him. So this scientist named Shabazz took his family and wandered down into the jungles of Africa. Prior to that time no one lived in the jungles. Our people were soft; they were black but they were soft and delicate, fine. They had straight hair. Right here on this Earth you find some of them look like that today. They are black as night, but their hair is like silk, and originally all our people had that kind of hair. But this scientist took his family down into the jungles of Africa, and living in the open, living a jungle life, eating all kinds of food had an effect on the appearance of our people. Actually living in the rough climate, our hair became stiff, like it is now.​

So I caught a CNN special report on the growing trend anti-semitism in Europe and to my surprise they actually acknowledged the growing anti-semitism amongst the far left.

I also remember stories about British Labour MPs making anti-semetic statements.

Then you have the Women's March movement in the states which is falling apart due to Anti-Semitism of the organisers coming to the forefront.

Very interesting times indeed
But, but....Corbyn supports the semitic Palestinians, but not the semitic Jews. So, like the Israelis, he is both pro and anti semitic. The wrong label is being used here - and commonly elsewhere.