Anti-Semitism is really woke these days

tRoN

Executive Member
If you want to blame a bunch of successful people for having a conspiracy that led to your hardships you might as well join the EFF, 110 years ago you would have been one of the people who rounded up the kulaks, 80 years ago guarded a concentration camp where people are starving to death.
Jews happen to be very intelligent on avg, that`s a good thing, Unless you have an us v. them mentality, which is prevalent on both sides of the political spectrum.
Jews are intelligent but also cunning and ruthless in their pursuit of capitalism and they protect their brethren whilst trampling others to achieve gains.

Techne

Honorary Master
If you want to blame a bunch of successful people for having a conspiracy that led to your hardships you might as well join the EFF, 110 years ago you would have been one of the people who rounded up the kulaks, 80 years ago guarded a concentration camp where people are starving to death.
Jews happen to be very intelligent on avg, that`s a good thing, Unless you have an us v. them mentality, which is prevalent on both sides of the political spectrum.
Unfortunately not intelligent enough to explain their disproportionate influence. Tribalism and maybe even racism (or goy hatred) are likely better explanations.

MirageF1

Expert Member
Jews are intelligent but also cunning and ruthless in their pursuit of capitalism and they protect their brethren whilst trampling others to achieve gains.
Just like all Blacks are stupid and Afrikaners only good as farmers?

Typical labelling...

MirageF1

Expert Member
Unfortunately not intelligent enough to explain their disproportionate influence. Tribalism and maybe even racism (or goy hatred) are likely better explanations.
You too have misplaced antagonism and hatred. Think about signing up with the AWB or you a member already...

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Here we go. Straight from the horses mouth.

It’s their own fault.

Techne

Honorary Master
You too have misplaced antagonism and hatred. Think about signing up with the AWB or you a member already...
What are you denying now?
Disproportionate influence?
Anti-goy racism and racial supremacism of the Talmud?
Tribalism?

Or are you now just going full retard with libel and label all those that take notice as ... bdumtish hatefilled anti-Semites?

STS

Mafia Detective
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/anti-semitism-in-america-is-an-apolitical-cancer

Mayor De Blasio everyone.

There is a lot of that blindness even around these forums. It's quite fascinating to witness it first hand

I am hoping you guys can help me out here. I understand the anti-semitisim from the left. Especially amongst the Muslim community. Children in Palestine actually sing songs at school saying they will kill the Jews to liberate Palestine. However, what is driving white supremacists to hate the Jews? The holocaust was a very effective and targeted campaign, but all of the propaganda from Hitler has been debunked. Is it just old Nazi'isim, or something else?
I don't think the muslim community is very left?

MirageF1

Expert Member
What are you denying now?
Disproportionate influence?
Anti-goy racism and racial supremacism of the Talmud?
Tribalism?

Or are you now just going full retard with libel and label all those that take notice as ... bdumtish hatefilled anti-Semites?
I'm don't need to deny or confirm anything, this isn't a Nazi interrogation.
You the one with misplaced anger issues. Deal with it.

Shaun108

Executive Member
Nope. Don't see the jealousy thing.
Open your eyes. People are jealous of the wealth of the Jewish people - it justifies their antisemitism if they believe that Jews are dishonest and get their wealth by theft etc.

Urist

Expert Member
I don't think the muslim community is very left?
I'd rather say they exploit the left's belief that everything is about a power struggle against the western patriarchy and white privilege. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so strangely, you end up with the hijab as a positive symbol of feminism.

Emjay

Executive Member
I'd rather say they exploit the left's belief that everything is about a power struggle against the western patriarchy and white privilege. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so strangely, you end up with the hijab as a positive symbol of feminism.
This is a very valid point. And one that many people will deny.

You should really come take part in the Covfefe thread under Current Affairs.

eehellfire

Honorary Master
So what explains their disproportionate influence?

According to Wikipedia (Source), the biggest estimate is 20.5m Jews in the world in 2017. Against a global population of 7.5bn.
That's 0.26% of the world population. A third of which live in Israel - i.e. away from your so-called 'goys'.
How exactly does tribalism / racism help a minority group?

TheJman

Expert Member
Wow, they literally came to a post about Anti-Semitism, and posted Anti-Semitic comments, if this isn't proof enough... then I donno what is - the hatred of Jews is real

tRoN

Executive Member
Wow, they literally came to a post about Anti-Semitism, and posted Anti-Semitic comments, if this isn't proof enough... then I donno what is - the hatred of Jews is real
No hatred. Just saying it like it is. And it’s not anything to do with race or religion but the genetics of the ethnicity.
There are probably other ethnic groups like this and some maybe worse but Jews created the word “anti-Semitic” for their pity party and to look like eternal victims so they can quietly pursue their cunning.

TheJman

Expert Member
No hatred. Just saying it like it is. And it’s not anything to do with race or religion but the genetics of the ethnicity.
There are probably other ethnic groups like this and some maybe worse but Jews created the word “anti-Semitic” for their pity party and to look like eternal victims so they can quietly pursue their cunning.
That's exactly what Anti-Semitism is pal .... just funny that you came to a forum exposing it, and exposed yourself as being one of the culprits

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Good grief, you don't think that the centuries of persecution and never ending pogroms culminating in 1 million forced removals in Arab lands and the Holocaust last century are enough to keep them together as a tight group?

tRoN

Executive Member
That's exactly what Anti-Semitism is pal .... just funny that you came to a forum exposing it, and exposed yourself as being one of the culprits

See you doing as well. Dancing in the pity party.

Check the definition again.

I have no hate nor discriminate any race, culture or religion incl Jews/judaism but if there is any opinion on the activities of an ethnic group then it’s automatically anti-Semitic.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Anti-Semitic comments show no concept of logic, its just people that hate without understanding what it actually means anymore.

tRoN

Executive Member
Good grief, you don't think that the centuries of persecution and never ending pogroms culminating in 1 million forced removals in Arab lands and the Holocaust last century are enough to keep them together as a tight group?
Agreed. There are other ethnic groups that have been persecuted and have overcome their plight but does that give licence to those groups to be free from any criticism in current times?

So if a black person that faced apartheid struggles and has flourished but is now committing gross injustice today, must be not be criticized in the risk of being called racist?