Anti-Semitism is really woke these days

STS

Mafia Detective
Look at the history of certain posters here.
Either they flat out admit they hate Jews or they hide it but always seem to post in the topics relating to Jews or Israel.
Look at their religions and it will almost all the time make some sense
I only want you to realise that what you do is not much better than what they do, you judge people based on the groups the belong to than their individual comments.

We're all individuals, base your argument on their posts merit and don't drag others down because of him

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
I'm sorry, but do you people here really expect people to believe that one of the most ethnically conscious people on Earth don't display in-group preferences (i.e. "tribalism")?

Next thing you'll be saying that Han Chinese don't discriminate in favour of other Han Chinese. Ridiculous. :ROFL:

Techne

Honorary Master
So you're saying 0.26% of the world population, dispersed across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Australasia etc, have somehow used their 'tribalism' to achieve over-representation.
I'm sure that their average and below average intelligence has also assisted in their over-representation among Nobel laureates.

You're just jealous, mate.
Let's see assuming the following facts from the USA:
1: Average IQ of American Jews of +- 110. (Israel is much lower but let's set that aside for now).
2: Average white American IQ = 100
3: 250 million white Americans and 8 million Jews.
4: Nobel physics laureates IQ average is likely above 150.
5: 38% of USA physics Nobel laureates are Jewish.

Is this an example of an over representation of Jews.

It appears not. Check the numbers for yourself.

Which nicely proves my point. Nobel prizes are based on merit and not tribalism. Not so it appears for other aspects of public life e.g. university admissions in Ivy League Universities. Check the numbers for yourself.

Tribalism isn't anything to be jealous about and achievements based on merit are to be commended.

Last edited:

Techne

Honorary Master
Ashkenazi jews have very high IQ's. Why do you say Israelis have low intelligence?
Yes, Ashkenazi Jews probably have an average IQ of around 110. This fits in quite well with the ratio of Nobel Laureates in the USA. Israel's average IQ is below 100 IIRC (96 I think) and it is not because the Arabs drag it down. That is just how it is.

Techne

Honorary Master
Because he's an anti-semite.
He'll tell you that Israelis (i.e. Jews) have low IQ, and if you refute with your comment, he'll tell you that Ashkenazi Jews aren't real Jews.
Don't point out to him that these 'non-Jews' make up a lot of Israeli Jewish society, thus Israelis can't have below average IQs.
Cool story racist anti-goymite (look, I can also play this game of disqualifying you by calling you names;)).

MirageF1

Expert Member
Same could be said about Muslims :sneaky:
Or any section of any other racial, religious, social, xyz group - either real or imagined.

It's called basic statistics for dummies or normal distribution...:sneaky:

Moving along swiftly , nothing further to be gauged here.

marine1

Honorary Master
Same could be said about Muslims :sneaky:
1000% and probably more so, remember Israel do business with any country, Muslim countries on the other hand....
Facts speak for themselves, even non Muslims are treated as second class citizens in these countries, talk about Apartheid

Last edited:

STS

Mafia Detective
Can someone confirm if this is a real quote? I know sometimes things are misinterpreted or the authors are changed

maurice-samuel-1003984.jpg

Alan

Honorary Master
Recently, at a faith breakfast doubling as a campaign event, 2020 Democrat presidential candidate Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) announced that he would be willing to meet with infamous anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan, acknowledging that he was “very familiar with Louis Farrakhan and his beliefs and his values.”

Booker’s comments, while alarming, serve as a steady reminder that the American Democratic Party does not regard anti-Semitism as a form of ethnic hatred, but as a mere difference of opinion. Indeed, Booker’s speech at the breakfast in Columbia, South Carolina provides a roadmap for the type of Farrakhan whitewashing we might come to expect from 2020 Democrats attempting to justify their continued correspondence with Farrakhan (outlined here are numerous connections between Farrakhan and the Democrats).

I live in Newark so we have famous Mosque 25, we have Nation of Islam there,” Booker stated at the breakfast. “As mayor I met with lots of folks talking to [Farrakhan]. I have heard Minister Farrakhan’s speeches for a lot of my life, so I don’t feel like I need to do that, but I’m not one of these people that says I wouldn’t sit down with anybody to hear what they have to say. But I live on a neighborhood where I’m getting guys on the streets offering and selling his works. I am very familiar with Minister Louis Farrakhan and his beliefs and his values.”
https://thefederalist.com/2019/06/26/cory-booker-says-hes-listening-racist-louis-farrakhan/

Rather awkward. Democratic candidate for pres willing to meet with what we're now told is a "Trump supporting right wing extremist". Worse still this "right wing extremist" group is active in his community.

Nick333

Honorary Master
Can someone confirm if this is a real quote? I know sometimes things are misinterpreted or the authors are changed

View attachment 675657
Well considering that a quick Google shows that Maurice Samuel was a Jewish supremacist that believed that the differences between Jews and Gentiles is irreconcilable, it strikes me as a bit of a stupid question.

Why should we care though?

STS

Mafia Detective
Well considering that a quick Google shows that Maurice Samuel was a Jewish supremacist that believed that the differences between Jews and Gentiles is irreconcilable, it strikes me as a bit of a stupid question.

Why should we care though?
Is he a jewish supremacist in your eyes or according to your quick google search? and how many zionists condemned or disagree with his writing?

It strikes me as a stupid comment from you without much effort, but as you mentioned, you probably just didn't care

Alan

Honorary Master
Elizabeth Warren staffer Max Berger tweets about Trump....

Max Berger tweet from a few years ago

Alan

Honorary Master
BBC Panorama: Labour insider breaks silence with shocking anti-Semitism revelation
In the one-hour special, senior Labour figures were accused of interfering with the disciplinary process - something Labour has denied. Izzy Lenga, a Labour Party member, claimed people “engaged in Holocaust denial” during Labour Party meetings. Ms Lenga told BBC’s Panorama: “I joined the Labour Party in 2015. The anti-Semitic abuse I received was what I was subjected to every single day.

“Telling me Hitler was right, telling me Hitler did not go far enough. In Labour Party meetings we’ve seen people engage in Holocaust denial. “And that’s terrifying for Jewish members. It absolutely breaks my heart to say, but I do not think the Labour Party is a safe space for Jewish people anymore.”

Referring to Ken Livingstone, Sam Matthews, Chief Investigator of the Disputes Team in 2017-18, told the BBC: “What the NCC did in finding the charges proven but giving a two-year suspension, was essentially saying yes we acknowledge what you said was anti-Semitic, we just don’t care that much.

“You can be back in in two years. That’s an outrage. That’s not zero tolerance, that’s not even close to zero tolerance.

“These views have absolutely no place in the Labour Party, whoever says them.”
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1151846/bbc-panorama-documentary-jeremy-corbyn-tonight-labour-party-anti-semitism-live-video-uk