Anti-Semitism is really woke these days

mogiletsiZA

You being an ardent Trump suckporter I realised rational, decent approach had no place in our interactions...so like his sexist attitude towards woman that one was sure to find favour with your limited intellectual capacity.
Well, your "approach" is a sure way to bring people together. It isn't polarising in the slightest and it boasts of your exceptional leadership abilities.

I wonder what follows hurling explicit insults - redemption/salvation from my supposed trumpism? - No, It would only re-enforce it and it appears as though that is what you want because you're unable to embrace or hear out another's view - talk about bigotry...

Emjay

Executive Member

Those on the Left (or part of their inter-sectional coalition) will freely associate themselves with bigotry, racism and anti-semitisim and will refuse to speak out against their rhetoric.

Cray

Honorary Master

Those on the Left (or part of their inter-sectional coalition) will freely associate themselves with bigotry, racism and anti-semitisim and will refuse to speak out against their rhetoric.
Honestly can't see why people would want anything to do with Farrakhan.

Nick333

Honorary Master
Really, so she is anti-semitic because she supports BDS?
BDS wants the end of the Jewish state of Israel no matter how you dress it up. If you want the end of Jewish control of there own country in the middle east you want dead Jews. Its really that simple.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
BDS wants the end of the Jewish state of Israel no matter how you dress it up. If you want the end of Jewish control of there own country in the middle east you want dead Jews. Its really that simple.
Not necessarily, they could want a 100% secular Israeli State. :p

Alan

Honorary Master
"I can go anywhere in the world and they've heard of Farrakhan"

Recently sharing the stage with a former democrat U.S president and two former candidates for the democratic nominee for the presidency....