Anti-Semitism is really woke these days

rambo919

Expert Member
And somehow this thread turned to gibberish.... not that it was unexpected.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
https://www.timesofisrael.com/french-far-right-author-sent-to-prison-for-anti-semitic-incitement/

A French court on Thursday sentenced far-right Holocaust denier Alain Soral to one year in prison for insulting a magistrate and making anti-Semitic comments on his website.

On the site, which is called “Equality and Reconciliation,” Soral wrote that Jews “are manipulative, domineering and hateful.”

Soral, 60, has been convicted multiple times of incitement to hatred over a constant stream of anti-Semitic comments over the years. His last conviction was in December in a defamation case. The Paris Court of Appeal fined him 4,000 euros ($4,500) for producing and selling on his website a poster targeting Jews.

“We will continue to prosecute Mr. Soral as long as he makes anti-Jewish remarks,” said attorney Ilana Soskin, representing the International League Against Racism and Anti-Semitism, which brought the latest complaint against Soral.

Soral was also sentenced for insulting a female magistrate, saying he had “never heard so many lies and dishonesty out of the mouth of a woman, and I have known prostitutes.”

Emjay

Executive Member
"I can go anywhere in the world and they've heard of Farrakhan"

Recently sharing the stage with a former democrat U.S president and two former candidates for the democratic nominee for the presidency....

Just putting it out there that the leaders of the Women's March, and some Democrats have invited this man to their events. This man has said that Jews are termites, and he is very, very racist towards white people in general too.

Alan

Honorary Master
Some of the Democratic Party’s brightest new stars believe Israel is a rogue state that should be treated like apartheid South Africa.

It’s the latest sign that, after 50 years, support for Israel is no longer a bipartisan cause — a dramatic change that will be felt in the wide-open Democratic presidential primary. The young progressives who have ascended to power within the Democratic Party over the last few years want to force what were once fringe views into the mainstream, and significantly change US policy toward Israel.

“I think every 2020 presidential contender will be asked how can they stand by Benjamin Netanyahu when he openly supports Trump’s border wall and compares it to his own draconian policies,” said Waleed Shahid, communications director for Justice Democrats, an assertive progressive group that calls for more criticism of Israel, which rose to prominence in 2018 with its early backing of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Much of the debate will center on the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement, or BDS, which has the support of two young, new Muslim members of Congress — Rashida Tlaib from Michigan and Ilhan Omar from Minnesota.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emilytamkin/israel-dnc-bds-democrats-2020

Alan

Honorary Master
Criticism of Israel does not equal Anti-Semitism in all cases.
It doesn't but if you read the article you'll see support for anti semitic organizations like BDS from these "new stars" of the democratic party.

Cray

Honorary Master
It doesn't but if you read the article you'll see support for anti semitic organizations like BDS from these "new stars" of the democratic party.
Just because American policitians don't like BDS doesn't make them anti-semitic - which of the aims of BDS is specifically anti-semitic? Not going to deny that there might be anti-Semites that support them but then plenty of white supremacists and anti-Semites support Trump too..

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Just because American policitians don't like BDS doesn't make them anti-semitic - which of the aims of BDS is specifically anti-semitic? Not going to deny that there might be anti-Semites that support them but then plenty of white supremacists and anti-Semites support Trump too..
For example, notably and relevantly, Louis Farrakhan.

Someone with some intellectual curiosity might wonder why an incorrigible bigot and all round garbage person like Farrakhan would like Trump so much... :rolleyes:

Nick333

Honorary Master
For example, notably and relevantly, Louis Farrakhan.

Someone with some intellectual curiosity might wonder why an incorrigible bigot and all round garbage person like Farrakhan would like Trump so much... :rolleyes:
Especially when the left like him so much.

"Donald Trump? ... I like Trump. He'll take America to hell in a rocket ship,"
Louis Farrakhan

Ja, Farrakhan loves Trump.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Especially when the left like him so much.
The left don't. Certain leftists do.

Nick333 said:
Louis Farrakhan

Ja, Farrakhan loves Trump.
I like how you cut off part of the quote. "Donald Trump? ... I like Trump. He'll take America to hell in a rocket ship,"

Yeah, he does.

“The nature of this administration is good for us. Trump is destroying every enemy that was an enemy of our rise.”

To be fair, he tempered it a bit: “Not that I’m for Mr. Trump,” he added, “but I like what I’m looking at.”

Some influential conservatives agree.

Candace Owens, the spokesperson for the very pro-Trump organization “Turning Point USA” and frequent Fox News guest, took to Twitter to praise the significance of Farrakhan’s words: “In no way do I endorse Farrakhan’s views but holy crap this is a really big deal. He has just aligned himself with Trump’s administration. What is going on in the black community right now is unprecedented. Flag this. It’s relevant.

Grant

Honorary Master
he we go . . . .
the bizarre obsession with trump is bewildering