Anti-Semitism is really woke these days

Spizz

Goat Botherer
"Israel has bombed Syria over 200 times in the last year. You say that Israel has to be concerned because its neighbours want to destroy it, and yet lo and behold there is Israel actively destroying one of its neighbours, very intentionally. "

Hasent everyone been bombing Syria?
Xarog fails to mention that Israel is bombing Iranaian targets in Syria because the Iranians and their lackies Hezbollah are pointing a shed load of missiles at Israel with the hope of wiping them out. But that's not important of course when you have an agenda and an argument to win.

"Israel has bombed Syria over 200 times in the last year. You say that Israel has to be concerned because its neighbours want to destroy it, and yet lo and behold there is Israel actively destroying one of its neighbours, very intentionally. "

Hasent everyone been bombing Syria?
And? I'm not going to get accused of anti-semitism if I say that America basically allowed ISIS to flourish inside Syria for the purposes of taking out Assad, am I?

Nick333

Honorary Master
How many specifics will it take to prove a trend, which you want to deny? :cautious:

Yes, that would be grossly irrelevant to a tweet in which a person was commending a Jew for owning up to the massive influence that Jewish interests has in American politics, and then going on to suggest they take ownership of the disasters too.

No, actually this is a big fat red herring.

Again, red herring. You are fuelling anti-semitism because you put Jews on pedestals of victimhood where they can do no wrong. Shame on you.
Where is your evidence for said Jewish influence in American politics? Are you talking individual Jews who happen to be in politics, or lobby groups. How much do pro-Israel lobbyists actually spend annually? $30 million is a figure I heard bandied about recently, which frankly very little.

MEIOT

Jew....I wanna be a jew....just like you.

Anybody remember that? :laugh:

Kudos to the first person that gets that reference from way back

Where is your evidence for said Jewish influence in American politics? Are you talking individual Jews who happen to be in politics, or lobby groups. How much do pro-Israel lobbyists actually spend annually? $30 million is a figure I heard bandied about recently, which frankly very little.
AIPAC has historically had an immense influence on American foreign policy.

https://mondoweiss.net/2017/07/crossing-politicians-suddenly/

Not all influence is necessarily financial.

Grant

Honorary Master
Wreck how? If I say the sky is blue and you counter by saying the grass is green, that doesn't wreck my sky narrative in the least. The same applies with respect to what you've done with my statements on AIPAC and your articles on Christian evangelicals.