Anti-Semitism is really woke these days

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
"Israel has bombed Syria over 200 times in the last year. You say that Israel has to be concerned because its neighbours want to destroy it, and yet lo and behold there is Israel actively destroying one of its neighbours, very intentionally. "

Hasent everyone been bombing Syria?
And? I'm not going to get accused of anti-semitism if I say that America basically allowed ISIS to flourish inside Syria for the purposes of taking out Assad, am I?

Nick333

Honorary Master
How many specifics will it take to prove a trend, which you want to deny? :cautious:

Yes, that would be grossly irrelevant to a tweet in which a person was commending a Jew for owning up to the massive influence that Jewish interests has in American politics, and then going on to suggest they take ownership of the disasters too.

No, actually this is a big fat red herring.

Again, red herring. You are fuelling anti-semitism because you put Jews on pedestals of victimhood where they can do no wrong. Shame on you.
Where is your evidence for said Jewish influence in American politics? Are you talking individual Jews who happen to be in politics, or lobby groups. How much do pro-Israel lobbyists actually spend annually? $30 million is a figure I heard bandied about recently, which frankly very little.

MEIOT

Expert Member
Jew....I wanna be a jew....just like you.

Anybody remember that? :laugh:

Kudos to the first person that gets that reference from way back

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
Where is your evidence for said Jewish influence in American politics? Are you talking individual Jews who happen to be in politics, or lobby groups. How much do pro-Israel lobbyists actually spend annually? $30 million is a figure I heard bandied about recently, which frankly very little.
AIPAC has historically had an immense influence on American foreign policy.

https://mondoweiss.net/2017/07/crossing-politicians-suddenly/

Not all influence is necessarily financial.

MirageF1

Expert Member
Because somehow it's more important to an Israel hater that Jews die than it is that Palestinians live.
Or as the late Golden Meir put it...

"Peace will come when the Arabs start to love their children more than they hate us. "

That, quite frankly, sums it all up in a nutshell!

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
Wreck how? If I say the sky is blue and you counter by saying the grass is green, that doesn't wreck my sky narrative in the least. The same applies with respect to what you've done with my statements on AIPAC and your articles on Christian evangelicals.

Alan

Honorary Master
Ian Austin has become the ninth MP to quit Labour this week, blaming leader Jeremy Corbyn for "creating a culture of extremism and intolerance". He told the BBC the leadership had failed to tackle anti-Semitism and had turned the party into a "narrow sect".

But the MP for Dudley North said he had no plans to join the new Independent Group of former Labour and Tory MPs. Labour deputy leader Tom Watson said it was a "serious blow". The party called on Mr Austin to face a by-election.

A spokesman expressed regret about his decision but said: "He was elected as a Labour MP and so the democratic thing is to resign his seat and let the people of Dudley decide who should represent them."
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47330079

marine1

Honorary Master
Xarog fails to mention that Israel is bombing Iranaian targets in Syria because the Iranians and their lackies Hezbollah are pointing a shed load of missiles at Israel with the hope of wiping them out. But that's not important of course when you have an agenda and an argument to win.
Yup
But how does one expect a Muslim on the forum to back facts ? Its always the evil jews that are at fault.
Muslims on this forum have NEVER backed Israel on anything

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Yup
But how does one expect a Muslim on the forum to back facts ? Its always the evil jews that are at fault.
Muslims on this forum have NEVER backed Israel on anything
Of course the muslims will interpret this as some kind of divine prophesy, and I seriously doubt any of them will come here in support of any Jews getting expelled, let alone Israel.

Some historical context:

Techne

Honorary Master
It is a good thing Israel exists. Jews have been oppressed for hundreds of years by Christians and Muslims and it will only continue. The diasporans should listen to their president and return to their homeland for the sake of their country and their safety.

Alan

Honorary Master
The Labour Party may have unlawfully discriminated against Jewish people, the UK's human rights watchdog says.The Equalities and Human Rights Commission said it was considering launching a formal investigation into anti-Semitism in the party.

The Labour Party said: "We completely reject any suggestion the party has acted unlawfully and will be co-operating fully with the EHRC."The watchdog is asking the party to work with it to improve its processes.

Once the EHRC's formal letter is received by Labour, the party will have 14 days to respond to the concerns raised.
Depending on the response, the commission can take enforcement action ranging from a voluntary agreement with the party to a full-blown investigation.

If a formal investigation was launched, the EHRC would request interviews with key figures in the party and have the power to demand access to correspondence, emails and other information to determine how Labour dealt with allegations of anti-Semitic discrimination.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47482048

Join

So I caught a CNN special report on the growing trend anti-semitism in Europe and to my surprise they actually acknowledged the growing anti-semitism amongst the far left.

I also remember stories about British Labour MPs making anti-semetic statements.

Then you have the Women's March movement in the states which is falling apart due to Anti-Semitism of the organisers coming to the forefront.

Very interesting times indeed
CNN = Fake News! Watch Fox News ;)

MirageF1

Expert Member
I wonder if these polls factored in the difference between anti-zionism and anti-semiticism tho
Don't fall for the same trick as the rest of them( anti semites and those charading as liberals and concern for the supposed underdog in this Battle of Eons )
They are tantamount to the same thing( if you know even 1 jot about Jewish history and Jews unique deep, ancient spiritual connection the Land of Israel)

STS

Mafia Detective
Don't fall for the same trick as the rest of them( anti semites and those charading as liberals and concern for the supposed underdog in this Battle of Eons )
They are tantamount to the same thing( if you know even 1 jot about Jewish history and Jews unique deep, ancient spiritual connection the Land of Israel)
But jews themselves are divided on the issue? Not that i know much