Anti-Semitism is really woke these days

Join

Don't you have enough sh*t on your plate for one day with Kim Jong-un, Cohen and Muller investigation to stop tweeting like a bird? :cool:
You forgot about my lunch, McDonalds and Burger King m8te ;)

MirageF1

Expert Member
But jews themselves are divided on the issue? Not that i know much
Well clearly not self hating Jews like our own Communist cadre R.Casril who marches with terrorist supporters who burn American and Israeli flags down CT streets..but then those types hardly make up the majority of the Jewish nation.

If you mean divided as in Brexit 50/50 nowhere near that....but there are always the fringe minorities in any group.

Emjay

Executive Member

and

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-surge-in-hate-crimes-against-orthodox-jews-in-brooklyn-has-community-gripped-by-fear-1.6955720

He believes the answer carries an economic dimension. “The prices in Crown Heights have gone up for apartments, rent, food,” says Behrman. “There is tremendous poverty; people can’t afford to live with the rising prices, and there is a story being peddled in the streets that the Jews are the ones doing this and raising the prices.

Emjay

Executive Member

[B](((Yair Rosenberg)))[/B]‏Verified account @[B]Yair_Rosenberg[/B]
FollowFollow @Yair_Rosenberg
More
How anti-Zionism is used to legitimize anti-Semitism: A rapper at a festival in Oslo asked if there were any Jews in the crowd, then said "f— Jews." Norway's attorney general just ruled that this wasn't hate speech, b/c it could be "criticism of Israel."
More in the Twitter thread. There are people stating it has not gone to court yet. No one refuting the actions of trhe rapper though.

rambo919

Executive Member
Funny thing is Israel itself is a cultural melting pot..... even there no such thing as "the Jews" exists even though most are Jews hahaha

Alan

Honorary Master

Emjay

Executive Member
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/anti-semitism-in-america-is-an-apolitical-cancer

Anti-Semitic attacks neared a new record last year as assaults against Jews more than doubled, according to the Anti-Defamation League. Just last year alone, there were 1,879 recorded attacks on Jews and Jewish institutions, the most notable being a deadly mass shooting by a white supremacist at a synagogue in Pittsburgh that left 11 people dead and more injured.
"I want to be very, very clear, the violent threat, the threat that is ideological is very much from the Right," he said, bragging also that the Left does not suffer from any anti-Semitic tendencies.
Mayor De Blasio everyone.

Anti-Semitism is rampant among ardent left-wing activists, including those involved in the D.C. Dyke March, the Chicago Dyke March, and the Women’s March. The Left continues to elevate and seek approval from noted anti-Semites such as Al Sharpton. The Democratic Party itself also launched a fierce defense of Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., after she claimed, among other things, that wealthy Jews secretly use their money to pull the strings of Republicans in Congress.
There is a lot of that blindness even around these forums. It's quite fascinating to witness it first hand

I am hoping you guys can help me out here. I understand the anti-semitisim from the left. Especially amongst the Muslim community. Children in Palestine actually sing songs at school saying they will kill the Jews to liberate Palestine. However, what is driving white supremacists to hate the Jews? The holocaust was a very effective and targeted campaign, but all of the propaganda from Hitler has been debunked. Is it just old Nazi'isim, or something else?

Shaun108

Executive Member
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/anti-semitism-in-america-is-an-apolitical-cancer

Mayor De Blasio everyone.

There is a lot of that blindness even around these forums. It's quite fascinating to witness it first hand

I am hoping you guys can help me out here. I understand the anti-semitisim from the left. Especially amongst the Muslim community. Children in Palestine actually sing songs at school saying they will kill the Jews to liberate Palestine. However, what is driving white supremacists to hate the Jews? The holocaust was a very effective and targeted campaign, but all of the propaganda from Hitler has been debunked. Is it just old Nazi'isim, or something else?

Just hate, combined with jealousy.

Urist

Expert Member
If you want to blame a bunch of successful people for having a conspiracy that led to your hardships you might as well join the EFF, 110 years ago you would have been one of the people who rounded up the kulaks, 80 years ago guarded a concentration camp where people are starving to death.
Jews happen to be very intelligent on avg, that`s a good thing, Unless you have an us v. them mentality, which is prevalent on both sides of the political spectrum.

Last edited: