Anti-Vaxxers, will you abandon your stance ?

lexity

What I know is that laws, especially healthcare-related ones, aren't decided on based on compulsion. Unless you live in a dictatorship. That's why countries are able to deal with an outbreak like COVID-19.
If you adopt the WHO's definition of health, it includes so called 'mental health'. For which there are laws granting special powers to so-called experts in behavior to confine and/or force-drug people who - according to their definition - are 'sick'. But they also admit there are no lab test to confirm unwanted behavior as real medical illness.

I don't get it, isn't it far less complicated to just be honest about what you know?

Last edited:

lexity

That guilty feeling has you thinking you're being singled out?

Anti-vaxxers are pro-infanticide.

Anti-vaxxers masquerading as libertarians instead of honestly defending their willful idiocy are cowards who are pro-infanticide.
What your guilty feeling?

I told you I'm not anti-vaccine, why do you keep using that moniker like a stuck record. Makes you sound weird.

I have no problem with vaccines, even toxic ones that inevitably result from blind faith in the angelic manufacturers, who are sheltered by threats of violence against would-be competitors. As long as people are free to say no to them.

It's compulsion - political power - which has a tendency to go to peoples' heads. You'd think it'd be a bit clearer for people to see the cause of the trouble, by now. But no... time to double-down while the going is good.

Brian_G

Expert Member
It's compulsion - political power - which has a tendency to go to peoples' heads. You'd think it'd be a bit clearer for people to see the cause of the trouble, by now. But no... time to double-down while the going is good.
From what I've read of your posts, you clearly have a good idea due to much past research. Most people haven't so can't put it together, not their time to it would seem...

(Not going to get much further involved in the debate here, waste of time IMHO.)

rustypup

I have no problem with vaccines, even toxic ones that inevitably result from blind faith in the angelic manufacturers
Anyone still touting this BS as fact based on nothing other than their own willful ignorance is no little from a dyed-in-the-wool anti-vaxxer.

They are one and the same except for one significant difference. An anti-vaxxer is honest and doesn't spend effort couching their agenda in libertarian waffling.

lexity

From what I've read of your posts, you clearly have a good idea due to much past research. Most people haven't so can't put it together, not their time to it would seem...

(Not going to get much further involved in the debate here, waste of time IMHO.)
Probably wise, Brian. Thanks for the reminder.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
If you adopt the WHO's definition of health, it includes so called 'mental health'. For which there are laws granting special powers to so-called experts in behavior to confine and/or force-drug people who - according to their definition - are 'sick'. But they also admit there are no lab test to confirm unwanted behavior as real medical illness.

I don't get it, isn't it far less complicated to just be honest about what you know?
Erm... Are we still on "laws" or have we switched to something else?

Health laws are passed with general public safety at heart. Doctors or experts as you call them are granted power to prescribe based on sound medical diagnosis amongst other criteria.

Jaaks

So what goes into a vaccine?
Intersting reading. Unlike many many posts on this thread. Darn, now I have a headache. But I should not take medication for it. What about chemotherapy? Or radiation treatment? Or invasive surgery?

Fargle

Assuming a vaccine is developed and proven to be 100% successful, will you still hang on to your anti-vax principles, or would you abandon them ?
Well, if one uses common sense then saying no to a vaccination you don't want won't be a problem.
Those who have taken it have nothing to fear from those who haven't...

Brian_G

Expert Member
So what goes into a vaccine?
Intersting reading. Unlike many many posts on this thread. Darn, now I have a headache. But I should not take medication for it. What about chemotherapy? Or radiation treatment? Or invasive surgery?
All that's being said is keep open-minded and be careful who you trust, not all organisations are interested in the welfare of others besides their "stance".

Now, quite a few here are concerned about their kids. Ok, let's see what concerns may be out there;

Found with a quick search and looks fairly authentic I would think.

Another example - a few weeks ago someone with forum respect posted a quote from the horse's mouth, a medical expert involved with vaccines - in it he confimed questions about all sorts of scary items included in them.

Hopefully I'll find it again sometime... (but otherwise not too interested in debating this further, make your own mind up).

lexity

All that's being said is keep open-minded and be careful who you trust, not all organisations are interested in the welfare of others besides their "stance".

Now, quite a few here are concerned about their kids. Ok, let's see what concerns may be out there;

Found with a quick search and looks fairly authentic I would think.

Another example - a few weeks ago someone with forum respect posted a quote from the horse's mouth, a medical expert involved with vaccines - in it he confimed questions about all sorts of scary items included in them.

Hopefully I'll find it again sometime... (but otherwise not too interested in debating this further, make your own mind up).
Brian, without going into the detail of what is in vaccines, it seems to me a giant red flag is that manufacturers are sheltered from competition. And if some allegations turn out to be true - I haven't researched them yet - that State-licensed drug manufacturers have special privileged legal status ensuring they aren't sued, well, that's more than enough for me.

As usual, the solution is to take your business elsewhere, except the entire industry is licensed by the State(which of course is antithetical to free markets and open competition), so we have gate-keepers to ensure prices remain high and quality is free to fall. Gate-keepers dressed as consumer-protectors.

Brian_G

Expert Member
Funny you should mention that, "Lexity" - look what happens to be the first other article offered on that same website I just happened to find... Cheers!

Gates' plans article.jpg

lexity

Funny you should mention that, "Lexity" - look what happens to be the first other article offered on that same website I just happened to find... Cheers!

View attachment 818461
Yes, for decades I've heard about alleged designs for humanity by politically well-connected cynics of free markets and individual primacy.

Their global influence appears to have boomed during the years they've had government-granted access to the monetary spigot - with the wealthiest Western nations providing the greatest stimulous amid paltry civil resistence(with notable exceptions).

Seems to me inevitable that if one makes it possible for the worst among us to rise to positions of greatest influence, in the world, that that is precisely the outcome you will get... the worst outcome. If we ever see a libertarian Nuremburg Trials in the future, I'd hazard a guess that that would be their goto defense i.e. 'but you let us get away with it'. I believe a common line of defense back then was... 'I was only doing my job'.

Last edited:

rustypup

not too interested in debating this further
Cop out. Nice....

You assert that vaccines are toxic but have demonstrated that your claims are not only unfounded but also spectacularly misinformed.

Typical of the anti-vax camp.

Please do feel free to provide that list of toxic vaccines you alluded to or retract your claims.

Snyper564

Executive Member
Guys seriously arguing with an anti-vaxer is like talking to a brick wall...

Nothing is cooler than hey this is my anti vax family, yes our kids have polio but thats by choice and no one can take that choice away.

My wife is a vet and this drives her mad as people stop vaxing their dogs/cats etc as well... idiots the bunch of you /rant over leaves thread nothing more to say.

Oh on a parting note its you people (anti-vaxers) that believe that because other people got the vaccines you dont need it etc, there are people that cant get vaccines and you are putting them at risk..

Maybe in your lockdown with all the time on your hands watch this
Pandemic: How to Prevent an Outbreak
https://www.netflix.com/title/81026143

Brian_G

Expert Member
People who read enough of what happened on this page see the lack of substance in your latest defenses.
I posted in another thread that I'm happy to protect myself with a genuinely safe and helpful shot, as have others here.

As I said, believe what you want, I'm no provider of certain truth but at least I have open eyes. Want to unquestioningly trust possibly power mad people who no longer care about their professions, that's your choice. Want to deny they exist, go ahead. Want to belittle me - have fun, doesn't change a thing. You haters need to grow up.

lexity

Guys seriously arguing with an anti-vaxer is like talking to a brick wall...

Nothing is cooler than hey this is my anti vax family, yes our kids have polio but thats by choice and no one can take that choice away.

My wife is a vet and this drives her mad as people stop vaxing their dogs/cats etc as well... idiots the bunch of you /rant over leaves thread nothing more to say.

Oh on a parting note its you people (anti-vaxers) that believe that because other people got the vaccines you dont need it etc, there are people that cant get vaccines and you are putting them at risk..

Maybe in your lockdown with all the time on your hands watch this
Pandemic: How to Prevent an Outbreak
https://www.netflix.com/title/81026143
Still waiting for a response to my question about people on this thread who are allegedly 'anti-vaccination'.

I'm happy to hear from anyone who admits to being 'anti-vaccination', too. So far I've still not met a single one. I'd like to ask a few questions if you are happy to engage.

Snyper564, what annoys you, specifically about this? Is it that you are unable to protect yourself and the current laws don't allow that? Or is it that you specifically want to impose your preferred laws on others? (Not trying to trick you, it's just a straight question.)