Any comments on the following hosts?

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
Elitehost is funny, they say your VPS is "3.6gHz" CPU but its actually 3600mHz divided by how many cores you have.

What a joke.

Tavor

Looking for similar VPS hosting.
But right now, ability to take Paypal is important for various reasons.
This leaves me with Telasera and web-telecoms and am also interested in feedback if anyone has any.
Otherwise AH would have been the choice. But the above requirement is quite firm.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Looking for similar VPS hosting.
But right now, ability to take Paypal is important for various reasons.
This leaves me with Telasera and web-telecoms and am also interested in feedback if anyone has any.
Otherwise AH would have been the choice. But the above requirement is quite firm.

Amazing pricing from Telasera. PayPal billing is hugely convenient to me as well. Please be our guinea pig and report back. :laugh:

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Absolute Hosting Representative
Company Rep
Some good news to end off the week. We have collected our hardware from our supplier and will be installing it over the weekend.

I anticipate that we’ll be able to start offering beta accounts for all who want to test out our new VPS solutions and provide feedback by mid week

I’ll start a new thread tomorrow with more details and to allow those who are interested to put their name down.
Thanks to everyone who has shown interest so far and been patient - Greatly appreciated.

Have a good evening and chat soon