Any month to month deals ?

Draconia2

Expert Member
I spoke to cellc support on their website chat... They said they do have month to month options for sim only data deals but I can't seem to find them ? (I need a replacement of data due to the cellc+mtn agreement flop)

I want this deal that is attached in the screenshot but I am very reluctant to buy it and end up stuck with x24 months instead of month to month.

Coverage for phalaborwa shows 3G/4G and I am on a cellc prepaid sim for years now. Signal is fine for streaming and gaming.

*Edit

*Called cellc call centre, agent can't even find the deal on their own site.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
I spoke to cellc support on their website chat... They said they do have month to month options for sim only data deals but I can't seem to find them ? (I need a replacement of data due to the cellc+mtn agreement flop)

I want this deal that is attached in the screenshot but I am very reluctant to buy it and end up stuck with x24 months instead of month to month.

Coverage for phalaborwa shows 3G/4G and I am on a cellc prepaid sim for years now. Signal is fine for streaming and gaming.

*Edit

*Called cellc call centre, agent can't even find the deal on their own site.
Hi Draconia2

Thank you for reaching out to Cell C.

Kindly PM us your contact number and your email address so we can get our sales team to give you a call.

^NZ