Any Retailers open during lockdown

AntiThesis

Executive Member
Had the great fortune (?) of starting a new job on the 1st and now have to use a Macbook Pro. The silly one with two USB-C ports and nothing else. So now I have to try and find a USB-C dock/hub before I lose my mind.

Are there any retailers that are open during the lockdown period that are still shipping? I know Wootware were granted a permit so surely there must be others around - where better to ask than the wise people of MyBB? :cool:

#TypedOnAStupidlySmallKeyboardThatCostsTooMuch

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Wootware is open. Titan ice is open.

Rebeltech is open, but they are strict and you need to proof its essential.

Little Mac

Honorary Master
It is bloody essential. Working on a 13" screen is madness :D
Good luck and let us know your experience. How are you doing in the mouse department? Bluetooth FTW. Microsoft do a nice BT mouse that's fairly portable. C has one for her MacBook.

AntiThesis

Executive Member
Good luck and let us know your experience. How are you doing in the mouse department? Bluetooth FTW. Microsoft do a nice BT mouse that's fairly portable. C has one for her MacBook.

Wootware only has one in stock and it's only 1C - 3A which doesn't help a great deal. Looks like 13" screen it is. The EQ came with the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard. They're... fine I guess? The keyboard is tiny but reasonably well designed at least. The mouse is mostly frustrating while having moments of brilliance.

Little Mac

Honorary Master
Wootware only has one in stock and it's only 1C - 3A which doesn't help a great deal. Looks like 13" screen it is. The EQ came with the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard. They're... fine I guess? The keyboard is tiny but reasonably well designed at least. The mouse is mostly frustrating while having moments of brilliance.
I think that goes for Mac Mice in general lol.
What's your go-to IDE now?
Sublime FTW :)
Tho VS code isn't bad... Never thought I'd suggest that for a Mac. Of course Xcode isn't bad