Any Vuma ISPs offering free migration + Gigabit?

shadow_man

Executive Member
I'm with Mind The Speed and they don't offer Gigabit (or plan to) at the moment.

I know WA is offering free migration, but they don't offer Gigabit - perhaps there's someone else who has both?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Free to migrate and we should have the package you are looking for, who is your fibre provider?

NM I see it's Vuma

Last edited:

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Free migration, 1Gbps Vumatel and Free router. Standard R999 cancellation fee if cancelled in 6 months and R249 router delivery apply if you want it delivered. :)

WAslayer

Executive Member
Free migration, 1Gbps Vumatel and Free router. Standard R999 cancellation fee if cancelled in 6 months and R249 router delivery apply if you want it delivered. :)
R 249 delivery fee..?? Is it showing up via helicopter 30 minutes after order confirmation..??

Is there an option for a R 99 postnet to postnet..?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
R 249 delivery fee..?? Is it showing up via helicopter 30 minutes after order confirmation..??

Is there an option for a R 99 postnet to postnet..?

Morning,

It seems a bit high but that fee will cover every destination for overnight express from our various courier partners.

The router we supply is a free router and you need not return it to us if you ever cancel. It's unlocked and you have full access to it to make any changes you wish to make.

McGuywer

Executive Member
The router we supply is a free router and you need not return it to us if you ever cancel. It's unlocked and you have full access to it to make any changes you wish to make.
What is the router model that you provide? Or does it differ on packages?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
What is the router model that you provide? Or does it differ on packages?

For Fibre we only supply the Huawei WS5200.