Any Wondernet (used to be Seacom) clients on here?

The Darkness

Expert Member
STILL down here in Cape Town. Absolute sh!te service, overpriced, zero accountability. We'll be cancelling and moving on.

Anthro

Expert Member
My Company hosts with iSquared who have been hit by this outtage.
Second (maybe third time) this has happened now.
iSquared Techs just shrug their shoulders when I ask about failover / contingency plans.
Time to cancel

cavedog

Honorary Master

Whatever is wrong with Seacom they took down ISPs that does not have backup transit providers like Aeonova360...

Anthro

Expert Member
My Company hosts with iSquared who have been hit by this outtage.
Second (maybe third time) this has happened now.
iSquared Techs just shrug their shoulders when I ask about failover / contingency plans.
Time to cancel.
An update to this.
Jonathan @ iSquared has contacted me to follow up on this, thank you @crackedatom for relaying this to your Team.
Jonathan has now confirmed that our previous contact at the Company did not relay my request for a failover link at all - and we will be looking into having this sorted out.
Thank you for following up on this.

tkburn

Anyone else get a discount on their monthly subscription? . A nice 10% discount seems to have been applied to mine R809 for 100/25

ECHLN

Anyone else get a discount on their monthly subscription? . A nice 10% discount seems to have been applied to mine R809 for 100/25
I haven't. Still paid my regular R549 fee but this was on the first.

8BitLife

I wonder if they're changing their pricing structure?
I think it is more to do with all the negative news around Seacom these last two months. Apart from the de-peering, they had some network issues. I am guessing the 10% discount was to make up for it.

ECHLN

I'll have to wait till next month to see if I'll get the discount. I was planning on leaving actually.